Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
WALTER B. on 02/11/2016
"It truly is "customer first" at Toyota of Puyallup."
I actually live within a few miles of the Toyota dealership in Olympia and did shop there first but was put with what seemed to me to be a lack of concern. I'm there to buy a vehicle and they can't come up with one or even call me back. I wasn't looking for high pressure but I expected at least a willingness. If they act like this with me when I want to buy a $40 thousand plus vehicle, I hate to think how it might be if I come back with a problem or an oil change. Now back to Toyota of Puyallup, every I have come in contact with is pleasant, helpful, and treats me as a valued customer. Here is an example of problem resolution; on my most recent visit, when picking up my truck I noticed several scratches that weren't there when I dropped the vehicle off. Now of course I didn't appreciate the scratches but I do appreciate how it was resolved...they took the truck for about twenty minutes and had someone rub the scratches out; problem solved.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TACOMA
Category: Service
Service Date: 02/08/2016
Review Created: 02/11/2016 06:03 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/11/2016

Hi Walter. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We truly value your business and sincerely appreciate you driving out of your way to come see us. We are always here for you!

Kerry Sawyer