Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review 17 minutes ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
LESLIE P. on 02/25/2016
"They had the car I was looking for."
I enjoy buying cars. I think it's a fun thing to do, and this was the the worst experience I had buying a car. I got there and once I got a salesman, went out and drove the car. Things going well. DIdn't get my price and left. I called back and the salesman got me the car for a better deal. I went back to do paperwork. I got there and he was busy with another customer. He put me at an empty desk - filled out an application and then sat there by myself waiting for the nice lady who did the paperwork. Next the salesperson took me to the car and told me the rearview mirror was broken. He sent me to an auto part store to get a screw and said he would fix it if I couldn't. The autocrat store told me that I didn't need a screw. Next the salesman told me to call the service department in the morning to get an appt to fix the mirror. When I called they told me I had to get a new windshield. I tried to explain what was wrong, but she didn't understand. she finally gave me an appt after she got me a loaner car that I never asked for.

I take the car in and the guy tried to fix it but couldn't. I left the car and the next day the lady at service calls me back to make an appt.. Wait - you have the car??? Then the repair man calls me to tell me he is going to try to get the part in the afternoon. I did get the car back with the rear view mirror fixed.

So, when I come in to spend $15,000, I don't expect to be sent to an auto part store in the hopes my husband can fix the problem. Or, the salesman will. Then I get told to make my own appt? I text the salesperson when the service dept to help me because they didn't seem to understand the problem and he basically told me to deal with it myself.

This was a very disappointing experience for me. I doubt I would come back to Toyota of Puyallup or recommend them.
Category: Sales