Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Erin A. on 02/28/2016
"Why make an appointment?!"
Made a 915am appointment and was told I had a Service Loaner reserved as well. Arrived at the dealership at 9:10 and had to wait in line for 25 minutes. It wasn't until I reached the Service Advisor station that Enterprise was called to deliver my Service Loaner. Then I had to wait another 25 minutes for Enterprise. I was able to drive away at approx 10:05am! This caused me to be 15 minutes late to Dr appt across town! After my Dr appt, I called to speak to a manager and was told no managers on duty on the weekend. Really? No one cares about Customer Service issues on a Saturday? Which I would assume is probably the busiest Service day of the week?! I felt like my time and patronage was completely disrespected.
Category: Service
Service Date: 02/27/2016
Review Created: 02/28/2016 08:48 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/29/2016

Hello -

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your concerns.  I can appreciate the time that you lost and I apologize we created this type of a concern for you.  Honoring our time commitments is a continous area of focus for us - we want to be perfect when it comes to that!  We could have and should have done better for you this past Saturday.  On Saturdays, we have senior staff on hand that are our acting "field generals" and they should have been involved in hearing your concerns.  I will make sure that the remaining people on our front lines know to never turn away a customer with a concern!  We have no excuses on this and need to do better for you next time.  If there is anything I can do to turn this situation around for you, please don't hesitate to contact me personally.  Our goal is continuous improvement in all areas of our operations!  Please accept my continued apologies and thanks for your business.

Rich Conley