Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Bill P. on 03/04/2016
"Waiting room is very nice, love the cookies and coffee and pleasant atmospher. Good to see long time employees still there. Promotes stability. "
Line too long to be waiting to check in. Maybe it was just bad timing on my part but only had one service check in person a the counter when i checked in and four to five people waiting. Also I would suggest that you ask people on the phone when setting up their appointment to bring the mileage of their vehicle into the office when checking in. Time wasted due to service person having to go out and get mileage. I saw them do that three times to folks ahead of me. Also on a good note, love the car wash inside and out. Thank you!
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/02/2016
Review Created: 03/04/2016 01:46 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 03/04/2016

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Bill. We appreciate you letting us know what we got right as well as how we can improve. We'll see you next time!

Kerry Sawyer