Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
RICHARD G. on 03/07/2016
"Oil change great, deal on set of new tires greater, free espresso fab, BUT what is up with the vacuuming?!?!"
I had an appointment to get my oil changed on Saturday, March 5th at 2pm. After a fairly long wait to get checked in -- there was a large herd of people all arriving at the same time and a paucity of customer service reps to check us in, I was able to talk with a service representative. He got me checked in and when I mentioned that I probably needed a set of new tires, he offered to have that checked as well. While the oil was being changed he came out to go over the quote on new tires ($440 plus tax, which was about $200 less than anywhere else I had checked with, including Costco) and I told him to go ahead and have the new tires installed as well. He said the oil change would be done soon, but that the tires would take another couple of hours. The oil change and new tires happened as scheduled, I paid the bill and went out to drive away. The complimentary car wash had removed the unsightly dust and grime from the car's exterior--yay! But when I opened the door to get in, I saw the same dust and dirt on the floor that had been there when I drove in. At the bottom of the paperwork was the standard statement about a complimentary carwash and vacuuming. What happened with the vacuum? If it was does at all, it wasn't don't well. Either do it, or don't do it. And if you don't vacuum the interior, then remove the language on the paperwork saying that a free vacuum is included.
Category: Service