Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
GLENN R. on 03/21/2016
"Location"
Normally all things are good, but this time there was some sloppy workmanship. When I got home oil was burning off the manifold causing a cloud of smoke in my drive way. Tire pressure was also checked and now my tire light is on. When I go to reset the light, it just comes back on again. If I bring my Highlander back in will you be willing to correct the tire light? The oil has pretty much burned off now, but it does shake my confidence in your techs doing quality work.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/18/2016
Review Created: 03/21/2016 07:44 AM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 03/21/2016

Hello -

I really appreciate you letting us know about this.  We are 100% in the wrong and will absolutely take a look at the low tire light situation for you at no charge, and correct it.  Our team takes pride in quality and cleanliness (two things I hope you've experienced in all the times you've come to our store over the years) but we let you down in this case!  I have made sure that our team is aware of the items they need to look for and I'd like to make this right for you.  Please contact me directly and we can work out a time that is best for you to do so.  I really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to make this right and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,