Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
SCOTT B. on 03/22/2016
"Sliding downhill"
This visit was a follow up to work that had not been done properly during my previous visit, which in all honesty was the first time in 10 years that has happened. This particular visit went fine initially, and the problem was corrected. It was during the return for pick up that things went south again. I had been texted that the work was complete and my vehicle ready for pick up, and would I please call to let them know when I was 10-15 minutes away so that they could have the car out and ready for me. As requested, I made the call, allowing for the 15 minute estimated time of arrival. Upon my arrival, my vehicle was not out front, nor was the front customer service desk aware of it's whereabouts. I was directed back to service, where after waiting 5 minutes was contacted by a service representative who said he would have the car brought out front, and that individual would meet me at the front customer service desk. After another 10 minute wait I observed my vehicle being parked out front by an individual who proceeded to walk back to the service department and hung my keys up. He started to walk away when I contacted him telling him those were my keys, showed him my paper work, at which time he handed me the keys and I left. Upon getting into my vehicle I also noticed that a plastic seat cover had been left in the rear seating compartment, and that the car had not been vacuumed as promised. This type of overall service is what we have been experiencing more often within the past year of our 10 year relationship with Toyota of Puyallup. A continuance of this departure from the excellence we have known in the past will result in our going elsewhere for our vehicle and servicing needs.
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/21/2016
Review Created: 03/22/2016 02:27 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 03/22/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such valuable feedback, Scott. Your business is very important to us, and we'll be passing this information along to our team. We apologize for your less than stellar experience, and we truly hope we'll be able to continue doing business with you. We appreciate you!

Kerry Sawyer