Latest Review 21 minutes ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
BOYD A. on 04/03/2016
"new tires after three years? ???? :-("
Went for the review of services. ..and was told i would need new tires were three years old with around 30,000 miles on them...usually i get 50,000 miles and 5 years....Toyota of puyallup sold those tires to me....not interested in purchasing new tires when the current tires still have life....just taken by surprise. ..
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/02/2016
Review Created: 04/03/2016 02:42 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/04/2016

Hi Boyd. Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you felt you were misinformed about your tires. We hope the rest of your service appointment went well.

Kerry Sawyer
President & General Manager
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/05/2016

Hello Boyd,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.  We appreciate your feedback and I'd like to attempt to get some help for you on this.  Although tires are warranted through the manufacturer directly (in your case it's Goodyear) we can at least make a phone call on your behalf to alert them of the wear issue and see if there's any coverage they would be willing to extend.  It's possible that they may request that the tires be fully worn out (worn down to 3/32" tread remaining) as opposed to where yours are now - which is wearing but not worn totally.  Normally, before a tire manufacturer makes a decision on pro-rated coverage, they require that the tire has been totally used up.  However, I can certainly appreciate your expectation that the tires would last longer.  If there is any help I can give, I'm happy to do it.  Can you please let me know if you'd like to proceed with that and I can help arrange the details?

Rich Conley