Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
ANDREW Z. on 04/24/2016
"Oil consumption test"
The service people were friendly as always and the cookies were cooked perfectly but I have to wonder about what qualifies for the free repairs under that test. I know it is not the service people themselves as they don't make the rules but when you are told for 1100ish miles that you car burns about 1qt of oil and you don't qualify it makes you wonder since after 5000 miles for a normal interval of an oil change I would be almost out of oil? Just makes me scratch my head.

No matter what the service department themselves were just a nice and good like always .
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/22/2016
Review Created: 04/24/2016 07:23 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/25/2016

Hi Andrew. Thank you for your feedback. We truly value your business, and if you wouldn't mind giving us a call, we'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. We'll see you soon!

Kerry Sawyer