Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
KATHRYN W. on 05/03/2016
"Straightforward"
I had recently had brakes done and the banging around in the back was a sound that developed after I had the brakes done. I didn't realize it wasn't junk I had in my trunk until I asked my husband to drive it and he said "serious problem..let them know there is a knocking at the back drivers wheel." His best guess was that it was a problem with the new brakes or the wheel. That was a Sunday afternoon. I appeared at Puyallup Toyota Monday a.m., w/o an appt. I spoke to Lori, who told me that it would be a couple of hours to take a look at since I did not have an appt. I told her I had an appt at 11:30. She said she could give me a loaner and that way I could keep to my schedule while they got a chance to see what was going on. I took the loaner and left. I got a call about 3 or 4hrs later telling me what the problem was. I returned, paid, picked up my car and so far, so good.
Vehicle: TOYOTA AVALON
Category: Service
Service Date: 05/02/2016
Review Created: 05/03/2016 04:59 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 05/03/2016

Thank you for your great feedback, Kathryn. We're glad to hear that our team was able to resolve your car's issue and work with your schedule. We appreciate the 5 star rating, and we hope to work with you again in the future. Take care!

Kerry Sawyer