Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
TERRANCE S. on 05/13/2016
"Great warranty service!"
The brakes on my 2014 Highlander developed a problem after 25,000. The rotors became warped. My day at Toyota of Puyallup started with a test drive where the tech guy could experience the brake problem. As soon as we headed down a hill with just light brake pressure, he diagnosed the problem. Because brakes are a car part that wears with use, I asked about the warranty coverage. After checking with the service manager I was told there would be no cost to me. And to further a positive experience, the service department arranged a loaner car for me as the brake repair would take 3 hours or so. In the end, I was very happy and satisfied with my Toyota of Puyallup service experience.
Also...if you are looking for a great, honest, no hassle car-buying experience see Steve Bjornson in the sales department.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Category: Service
Service Date: 05/11/2016
Review Created: 05/13/2016 10:48 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 05/13/2016

Hi Terrance. Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're so glad to hear our team took such good care of you. Have a great weekend!

Kerry Sawyer