Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Lacey W. on 01/16/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Disappointed Long Time Customer"
I have serviced both of my Toyota vehicles here for years. The last couple of services (excluding oil changes) have been terrible. My most recent experience is still in progress after almost 2 months. I initially brought my vehicle in early December for a couple recalls. They serviced according and I had my SUV back in the time they promised. A couple days later I attempted the power window switch to roll down my window and the switch was sticking. With no issues in the past, this was one of the recalls that they completed...oil the power window switch. How could oiling a switch cause it to lock in place now? I called and scheduled another appointment. During this visit my car sat for over 6 hours until I finally called to get an update. I was told that my car had been ready and that no work was done as they needed to order new part. This would take a few extra days due to the holidays. Why did this take all day and me to call to get this info?! The service rep assisted in scheduling another appointment for a couple weeks out as he expected the part to be there by then. My 3rd appointment date came and I dropped off my car at the scheduled time. About an hour later I received a call that the part never came in and my car was ready to be picked up. Furious, I asked why I was never contacted! The service rep explained that the part was now on back-order and it was unknown when the park would make it to the store. She sympathized with my experience and ensured that someone would call when the part came in. Fast forward to today...I called Toyota of Puyallup to get an update and guess what? ...the part was in stock! This has been a very frustrating experience as I've spend most of my Saturdays in December and January carless and upset. I lose confidence in Toyota of Puyallup each time I go to them for special services.
Category: Service