Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
CYNTHIA P. on 06/04/2013
This was a good experience. I hope that Service is as well. I have been with Lexus for 14 years and if they sold trucks, they would continue to be my provider.
I think you need to provide the customer with the "add on" info before going to the finance booth. The chit chat with the salesman was fine as he tried to "stall" but after a long day and no dinner yet, I would have much rather spent my time reviewing the literature prior to being bombarded by a financial officer who was trying to do way too much way too fast. She had people waiting for her services after me and it was getting late. I nearly got up and left the officeand cancelled the process due to having to make some critical financial decisions about warnanty etc. that I didn't understand. I choose to negotiated a "time out till Monday" so I could read the materials and make an informed decision. You need more assistance in this area to support the ability of your staff to provide information in a way that is perceived by the customer as trustworthy.
Category: Sales