Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Jennifer W. on 07/16/2013
Normally I give Toyota of Puyallup 5 plus stars. However, on this visit the young man at the LOF counter was much less than pleasant. He was very condescending to me and I couldn't understand what he was saying to me, I kept asking him what that means. When I had made the appointment for the LOF I said that there was also a horrid wind whistle at the passenger window and that I would like it checked out. The young man at the LOF check-in desk kept telling me that sure they could look at it but not really tell me anything, basically that it is a waste of his time and mine to have his guys look at it. I even said, why is this so hard to understand? Then I stepped him through very specific questions that I had to keep clarifying the answers. Turns out that when I made the LOF appt, they should have told me that there would need to be an additional diagnostic fee to check out the wind whistle as the LOF guys really only work on LOF. That's fine, but this guy at the desk was very difficult to work with. I would recommend more training for him. I don't know if he felt defensive that I wasn't properly informed or that I wasn't understanding his rather convulted and non-specific answers or what. He came across as arrogant, condescending and not pleasant to work with. This is a first for me at Toyota of Puyallup. Very disappointed.
Category: Service