Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
JAY Z. on 08/22/2013
"Recent experience at Toyota of Puyallup"
First of all, cheers to Brian Hanline who provided exemplary service on the date of my drop off (Tuesday August 20). However, the next day, Brian was out of the office and things fell off considerably.

My instructions were to call my wife when the car was complete, as I was on a business trip. However, the call came to my phone in front of my customer. I then texted my wife. This all happened before 10:00 AM on Wednesday.

When my wife Dawn arrived to pick up the car several hours later, she was confused as to which counter to approach (poor signage). When she finally got to the right counter, the car had not yet been washed and she had to wait while that was done. Additionally, the discount promised by Brian Hanline had not been applied, and paperwork had to be redone while my wife waited.

Finally, when the carwash was complete, the keys were not delivered to my wife.....instead she had to approach the counter again and ask for them.

In all, I can say that Brian Hanline gets an "A plus" while the rest of the staff gets a "C minus".
Category: Service
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 08/22/2013 02:59 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/23/2013

Hi Jay,

Thanks so much for letting us know about the snags during your last service visit. We’ll be sure to let the service staff know what happened so we can improve our processes. I’m sorry to hear things didn’t go perfectly this time, but we’re committed to making improvements always.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.
Rich Conley | Asst.Service Mgr./Customer Relations