Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
BENJAMIN A Q. on 09/28/2013
"Disappointed"
I bought a new 2012 car from this dealer ship. When I bought the car I had several accessories installed. After the first 3 routine maintenance appointments I find out that a problem I have been complaining about is due to them installing a part incorrectly. Now they can’t get the part from the manufacturer. So I continue to drive a new car that sounds like it is scraping the ground. If they don't find a way to fix this problem soon it will lead to a law suite.
Vehicle: TOYOTA SCIONTC
Category: Service
Service Date: 09/10/2013
Review Created: 09/28/2013 12:20 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/07/2013

Service manager contacted customer directly.  Bushings for this TRD sway bar system are no longer available (on a stop sale from Toyota).  Set an appointment for 10/07 to have vehicle inspected by a techician.  It is possible that we may be able to find bushings aftermarket.  We'll try to do anything possible to correct this issue.  Problem may not be resolveable until Toyota re-releases parts.  Assured customer that no damage is going to affect his vehicle, it is purely a noise type of concern that exists because of the TRD parts in certain driving scenarios.