Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review 11 minutes ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
DARIN A. on 10/05/2013
"long wait for oil change"
had a 1:15 appointment for just a oil change no car wash or anything. didn't get finished until 2:50 to 3:00 then they didn't check the cabin air filter because the glove box was locked. ummm why not ask me if I wanted it unlocked to have it checked? they didn't do that.
not happy with our experience.
Category: Service
Service Date: 10/04/2013
Review Created: 10/05/2013 02:59 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/07/2013

Hi Mr. Abra,

I’m so sorry to hear that we had a delay in getting your vehicle back to you! An hour and 40 minutes is definitely not like us and I can assure you next time we’ll be better. Regarding your locked glove box, we normally assume that if a glove box is locked it is specifically because the owner does not want us to get into it. Often times, people keep valuables in their glove box. Out of respect for that, we treat it as if they do not want us in there if it is locked. In the future, though, we’ll be sure to ask if we come across that.

Thanks so much for letting us know of our shortcomings. We can’t fix what we’re unaware of! I really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Sorry again about the delay this last visit.
Rich Conley | Asst.Service Mgr./Customer Relations