Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
CASANDRA S. on 11/12/2013
"Great first time buying experience!"
Jerry was incredibly kind and a truly genuine person. This was my first experience with buying a car and he answered every one of my probably ridiculous questions with a smile. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable at all during the entire process and even after buying the car I still felt like if I were to come back for any problem that I would still be taken care of. Kindness and patience go a long way and I am so happy that Jerry was a person who has those qualities in spades. I especially appreciated the call I got from him the next day just to make sure everything was ok and that I was still 100% happy with my car. The store was super clean and nice. Everyone there after I made my purchase said congrats and it made me feel truly special even though I was purchasing a used vehicle! I will definitely be going back in the future.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS