Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
MARY C. on 12/02/2013
"my car still makes that noise!"
I brought in the car for the continuing noise problem. I drive Jason around and he heard it, which I thought was great. Over an hour later, the service guy came to tell me they had diagnosed it as a loose tire/jack in the back. They had driven it and had heard no more noise. Yahoo at last. Too bad that the noise is still there. I think the next step for me, when I have time, is to take everything out of the back end and drive it around. I am surprised that they did not have me drive it again before they told me the work was completed, and I was so happy to hear they had fixed it that I did not even think to ask to drive it with someone. Would I recommend this repair service to a friend? Not after this experience.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Category: Service
Service Date: 11/30/2013
Review Created: 12/02/2013 07:06 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/03/2013

Service Advisor contacted customer to schedule another checkout and repair.  Apologized for not getting problem solved correctly first time and offered a free loaner car for duration of repairs.