Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
THERESA W. on 01/02/2014
"oil change/rotation of tires/safety recall"
Appt schedule for 9 AM. Toyota told me it would take about 3 hrs to do all the above jobs. I called at 1:30 and they told me it should be ready in the late afternoon. I called again at 4 PM. They said the car was ready. I got to Toyota at 4:20. I talked with Nichelle. She told me the maintenance was complete but they couldn't get to the car wash to wash and clean the car. I requested that not be done at this time as you told me that everything had been completed. She told me that they would have the car right up from the mx area. I waited till 4:40 in the waiting room. Still no car and no information as where the car is. I went back to Nichelle and she looked in the box for the key. She found it there. She gave me the key and told me the car is in the parking lot. Since this was under warranty and not a collection of money for Toyota, the agent seemed not interested about providing customer service. My real problem with all of this is when I made the appointment, the person said it would only take 3 hours. I was thankful that Toyota loaned me a car. Three hours to all day is not good service! Hopefully next time it will be better.
Vehicle: TOYOTA AVALON