Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review 3 minutes ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
HASMID H. on 02/21/2014
"Good Service"
I took my Landcruiser in for service. Making my appointment was simple and quick. Debbie was able to answer all my questions and she was very nice. Upon arrival I was taken cared of quickly by Mike. He listened to my service requests and also was very nice. I believe it was Larry who called me (on time) to tell me the service was done and my car was ready for pick up. Car was parked in front washed and vacuumed. Perfect...The only thing I was not too impressed by was the steam clean in my engine bay by IDEN which I thought would be good. However, there was still oil gunk around the engine parts that needed cleaning to determine if there where other areas of the engine that was leaking oil. Overall the folks in service dept. where very good and went the extra mile to give me great service and took care of me. Thank you! the one star short of 5 was of course due to the ok steam cleaning job in the engine bay.
Category: Service