Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
MARK S. on 03/18/2014
"Sight unseen car purchase!"
I purchased a 2011 Acura RDX from pictures and descriptions on the company website and from the explanation from the salesman, Jon Martinez. We negotiated the price over the telephone, struck a deal and I traveled up to Puyallup from Oregon City the following Saturday to purchase the car. The car was as described, in nearly showroom quality. Jon let me inspect the car at my leisure in the shop before closing the deal. My only complaint was the length of time it took to get the paperwork completed and send me on the way. Granted, it was a very busy Saturday and the finance staff was short handed. Jon was very patient, hung in there with me during the wait, and showed me on my way when everything was wrapped up. Good job, Jon!
Vehicle: ACURA RDX
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 03/17/2014
Review Created: 03/18/2014 03:46 PM
"Customer First" Team at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 03/23/2014

We appreciate you making the drive from Oregon City, Mark!  We will be sure to share this with Jon and the rest of our Team!  Thank you for your service.