Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
JENNIE S. on 04/27/2014
"Fred Goetz Service Advisor a problem"
First I show up at this business asking to have my 35,000 mile service and I inform them that I am hearing a sound in the left rear tire/wheel. I am told that they won't look at it without me signing a statement that if not covered they will charge me 150 dollars to look at it, he said that our product does not seize so we don't stock the item but if it is it would be covered. I tell him your kidding me I can drive 1 mile away to Les Swab and they will give me a free estimate and tell me it is is seized, he tells me that if its a rock that it wouldn't be covered. I told him this is price gouging and horrible customer service and that I will drive over to Les Swab and be back to have my service. Which I did, the left rear caliper was seized and it took four days to fix which left me without a car. You have a lost a customer not only at the Puyallup Toyota dealer but also I will never buy another Toyota product.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY