Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
CHARLES K B. on 05/14/2014
I went in for 10,000 mile service and noted that my car had already received a recall. Even though the recall was just a software update I was told that I would need to take more time off work on a different day to get that done. That is a big problem for me and Toyota of Puyallup does not seem to care about that.
Category: Service
Service Date: 05/13/2014
Review Created: 05/14/2014 07:06 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 05/15/2014

Hi Mr. Bulley,

I’m writing in response to your concern about not being able to perform the recall for your Prius while you were in for service earlier this week. That’s very disheartening to me to hear that we were unable to find a way to accommodate that for you! I’m sorry that things turned out that way. Normally, we do everything within our powers to find ways to say “yes”, even when we are busy or things are not scheduled/expected. I really appreciate all of your patronage with us and I can assure you next time around we’ll be better.
I actually spoke with your wife earlier this morning and we were able to coordinate an appointment for today to get this recall finished. We’ll be sure to make it a priority when she arrives.
Thank you for being such a good customer and I really hope you can accept our apologies for not getting this done in one trip. Please let me know if you have further concerns or there is anything else I can do.
Rich Conley | Asst.Service Mgr./Customer Relations