Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Millard E H. on 06/24/2014
"Only so-so this time"
Drop-off was normal, and went pretty well I thought. In the lobby about an hour later, I saw them pull my car up front, so I went and stood closer to the cashier's window to wait for the service advisor to call my name. After 15 minutes, I sat down again, but still right in fron of the cashier's window. After another 25 minutes, Iasked the cashier if he had my paperwork, because my car had been out front for quite a while. He said speak to the service advisor, so I went back to the service advisor. When I asked about my car, he asked if anyone had come out and called me. I said no. He said well, they probably did but you didn't hear them, then he got the keys and walked me up front. At the cashier's, I gave my card to the cashier, and when I looked at the total to sign it, I noticed it was quite a bit less than usual (I usually et full synthetic, but they had done a synthetic blend service), so I asked the cashier if that was the right invoice. He sasid yes, and read my name off the invoice to me. I went back and spoke with the service advisor and told him they had not done the service correctly, and he said that was the normal service for that type of car and if I wanted something different I should have told him earlier. When I told him I always get full synthetic service and it says on my customer profile to only use full synthetic, he offered to have the oil drained and replaced with full synthetic oil. I declined, because I did not feel like waiting an hour longer. Moral of the story: check your work order before signing I guess. Definitely not the service I have come to expect from Puyallup Toyota!
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER