Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
PETER J W. on 08/09/2014
"Casual approach to customer care"
This was my first experience with your service center. I came in expecting to be taken care of and wowed with a great experience. Instead I felt like a bother. I had an appointment but still had to wait for a rental car. I was told they would call by 12, I dropped my truck off at 9 and didn't receive a call until 2:30. When I got the call that I could pick up my truck they said it would be ready to go in 15 min. I waited an hour and when I got there I still had to wait because they hadn't done any paperwork. I was told that they were shorthanded but as a customer that is not my worry. If you are shorthanded then call someone else in or cross train so that other people can handle paperwork as well. Then I was told that there's nothing like being last minute because we were leaving on a trip the next day. A little communication goes a long way, to not tell me they would call by 12 unless they really would even if the call was to let me know that they were running behind but doing their best. And a simple apology when I picked up the car and it wasn't ready. We had a great experience when we purchased our truck and have planned to make another purchase through you but would reconsider after this experience.
Category: Service