Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
JANELLE M W. on 09/29/2014
"Not the best effort"
From the time i called to set up appt, this was not your finest hour. I asked to have a quote saved in computer system for dent/ding repair that was not done on previous experience. I was questioned on what i was told several times. I felt like i had to argue with person on phone. They had to call me back to set up appt and said i would have to get another quote for work to be done. I set up oil change at the same time. There is a small size door ding they got out but didn't touch up paint after i asked if they could/would. It's a dime size area! Seriously, you couldn't touch that up for me after I spend over $40,000 on a NEW Toyota my SECOND purchase from you! My floors were NOT vacummed, there was no sticker in the window to tell me when next service due. I was not called until end of the day to tell me status of vehicle. I think i will try a different Dealership next time. Your customer service levels have done down hill and people are not doing their jobs. Why so many holes in my service, no floors clean, no sticker, poor follow up.
Category: Service
Service Date: 09/26/2014
Review Created: 09/29/2014 07:43 AM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/02/2014

Hi there - thank you so much for letting us know of your concerns.  I'm very sorry to hear we let you down!  The reason we were unable to do the touch up on the small ding in your door was because we did not have the paint in stock (nor did our detail shop) to be able to do so.  However, your service advisor Shawn Dinsmore, has ordered it for you at no charge and will be contacting you directly.  We'll be happy to provide that service to you complimentary.  Normally, we keep a wide array of colors on hand but we simply did not have yours available that day.
As far as the forgotton oil sticker and missed vaccum job, we have no excuse!  I apologize again.  I've alerted our technician so he's aware of the mistake and notified our car wash crew.  When you come in to pick up your touch up paint and have it applied, I'd be happy to have our guys re-wash and vacuum your vehicle.  Additionally, we can print a new reminder sticker for you and backdate it to the day you were here.
Thanks again for the feedback and please accept my apologies.  You can contact me directly if you have any additional concerns.

Rich Conley