Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Mark E. on 10/22/2014
"My flashing tire pressure light"
When the service guy who served me came out and told me about my flashing tire pressure light I replied "It's probably my spare tire." I had hoped that if I said this they would check my spare and inflate it, because it was, in fact, low. When I got my service sheet back I read that they never checked the spare tire. If my vehicle's spare tire was inside the vehicle like in cars and some SUVs I would understand. But I have a Tacoma, the tire is mounted underneath the vehicle. My light had just begun to flash and I knew that when I serviced my truck that the technicians would check my tires, I just assumed that meant my spare too. I am upset, I had to go to a gas station and crawl under my truck in the rain to get my tire pressure light to stop flashing. I am a little upset about this. This is the only reason I am giving a rating of one star, something as simple as checking that tire should not have even had to be mentioned by me. Other than this little fact I am completely satisfied with my service, it is why I keep going back.
Category: Service
Service Date: 10/16/2014
Review Created: 10/22/2014 09:08 AM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/23/2014

I received your recent comments online about the spare tire problem on your vehicle. I’m so sorry we neglected to air it properly. That is absolutely something that should be done every single time and we missed it on your truck. I’ve reminded all of our lube technicians of that policy so we can avoid this mistake again. Obviously, a spare tire is of no use if it is not properly aired!

I really value your business and appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Rich Conley