Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Maria A W. on 11/26/2014
"local nearby dealership"
Wait time far exceeded the time I was told. Terrible job with vacuuming out the interior of my car. Waiting room/area starting to look shabby. Restroom closed, Many chairs ripped/torn. Have always used this dealership for routine maintenance, will rethink where I take it next time.
Category: Service
Service Date: 11/24/2014
Review Created: 11/26/2014 07:13 AM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/04/2014

Hi and thank you for the feedback.  We're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in our service this time.  Hopefully you can tell by our previous services on your vehicle that this is not normal for us!  I will make sure that our car wash crew is on top of their game when it comes to cleaning the vehicles, both inside and out!
Please know we are currently in the middle of a very large scale remodel that we hope will be finished here in the next couple of months.  We're really putting forth a huge effort to improve our guest amenities incluiding new furniture, updated restrooms, iPads, stronger WiFi, and an improved waiting area.  We're working as quickly as possible to make this happen for our guests.

Thank you for your patronage and we hope the next time you come in, your waiting experience will be much different!

Rich Conley