Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Marc H. on 06/23/2017
"Consistently Competent & Highly Trusted Automotive Service In Gig Harbor Washington"
Turcos' Automotive has proven to be consistently competent at the level of effort, service quality, craftsmanship and focus on the customer they bring to bring to the table. They maintain our two vehicles, with attention to both detail and on-time completion of work. Prices are honest and fair. I can say (unequivocally) I trust them with our vehicles, and you should too.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 11:54 AM
Dave and Crystal M. on 06/17/2017
"Honest and reliable "
Joe and his techs are thorough, honest and will take care of your needs.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Galant
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017 09:59 PM
Joe T. at Turco's Automotive responded on 06/23/2017

Thank's you guys for the kind words.
I'll pass it on to the guys.
Have a great summer.

Mike and Sarah D. on 06/13/2017
"Honest and timely"
They do a great job and only do what needs to be done in a timely manner. I trust them and know that my vehicle will run great when I get it back!
Vehicle: Ford Excursion
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017 06:54 AM
Joe T. at Turco's Automotive responded on 06/13/2017

Thank's Sarah for the great review.
Hope you guys have a great summer.

Anne J. on 06/05/2017
"great experience!"
Joe got our car in quickly, accurately diagnosed and fixed the problem, and kept us informed throughout the process.
Vehicle: Kia Rondo
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017 09:22 PM
Joe T. at Turco's Automotive responded on 06/06/2017

Thank you Anne, for the great review. I will pass it on the the guys.
Have a great summer.

Jon F. on 05/30/2017
Jon said this business did a great job. They communicated and everything went smoothly.
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017
Rick and Sherri C. on 05/29/2017
"30K Maintenance on a Honda Civic"
Excellent customer service, I really like their use of the internet. My car was ready when promised. The only reason they did not get a 5 Star was due to the fact my windshield wiper fluid was empty. Maybe that is not part of the package, if not it should be.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/29/2017 06:09 AM
Joe T. at Turco's Automotive responded on 06/06/2017

Thanks you guys, for taking the time to write a review.
Hope you have a great summer. Sorry about the washer fluid.

Marc H. on 05/28/2017
"Automotive Maintenance Provides A Lesson In Work Ethic"
Sometimes, the simplest work provides the deeper insight into the ethics of the people performing that labor. Dropped the car off at the appointed time. The work was completed a couple of hours before we thought it would be, and to our complete satisfaction. In regards to automotive maintenance and repair, Joe Turco and Company have restored my faith in both the work ethic, and that pride in work really does matter. This, folks, pride of work and attention to detail, is in short supply in today's world of disposable this and that. Yet, interestingly, craftsmanship survives at Turcos'. The seemingly simple maintenance on one of our cars was just like the previous two visits, clear and concise discussion of work to be done - no more, no less - and behold, a couple to four hours later, it's done. Period.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/28/2017 09:35 AM
Joe T. at Turco's Automotive responded on 05/30/2017

Hi Marc, Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review.
I'll be sure to pass it on to my crew.
Hope you have a great summer and thanks again.

Dick S. on 05/23/2017
Dick said he loves this business. The staff are good people and they take care of his vehicle for a fair price.
Vehicle: Mazda B2300
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017
Joe T. at Turco's Automotive responded on 05/26/2017

Hi Dick. Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review.
Hope to see you soon and not just here at the shop.
Joey.

Tabby H. on 05/16/2017
Tabby said this business is trustworthy.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 05/16/2017
Ted S. on 05/15/2017
"Timing belt replacement"
Excellent work. On budget without​ error
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/15/2017 01:18 PM
Eric F. on 05/15/2017
Eric said he was happy with the timely service provided by this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/15/2017
Dennis J. on 05/08/2017
"battery cable"
Great service; first time and was pleased. Joe went over the things that need to be fixed and I felt good about the advice given. He fixed our immediate problem. We will be going back for more work.
Vehicle: Isuzu Trooper
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/08/2017 11:11 AM
Joe T. at Turco's Automotive responded on 05/11/2017

Hi Dennis. Thanks for the kind words. I'll pass it on to the team.
See ya soon.

Greg R. on 05/06/2017
"Service"
Joe and his team are competent and ethical in their business practice. They do excellent work.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017 06:01 AM
Joe T. at Turco's Automotive responded on 05/11/2017

Thanks Greg. Hope you have a nice summer. If it ever stops raining. Joe.

Gail O. on 05/02/2017
"Completely satisfied!"
I received an honest evaluation of work necessary to increase the reliability of my newly purchased pickup. Every task performed was thoroughly explained and the final bill actually came in under the original estimate. Joe is a great owner and always wants to do his best for my vehicles.
Vehicle: Mazda B2300
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 01:52 PM
Joe T. at Turco's Automotive responded on 05/03/2017

Thanks Gail for the kind words. I'll pass it on to the guys.
Have a great summer and thanks again.

Kevin A. on 04/30/2017
"O2 Sensor Replacement "
Thanks Joe for taking care of my issues in short order 😀 My Montero Sport is doing great and what is even greater is that the SES light hasn't come back on!!!
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/30/2017 02:58 PM
Joe T. at Turco's Automotive responded on 05/01/2017

Good news Kevin. Thanks for taking the time to leaving a review.
See you soon.

Manfred E. on 04/25/2017
Manfred said this business provided good service and they kept their promise. The final bill was less than he had estimated. He was very happy with the service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017
Aaron O. on 04/22/2017
"All around excellent!!"
Recently had work done on our Escape here and I can't say enough good things! Joe was extremely helpful, communicative and friendly. The work we needed included needing an alignment adjustment which they don't do. Joe even offered to take it to Les Schwabb for us to ensure a one stop fix. This is our second vehicle we've taken here and I recommend Joe and his team to anyone in need of quality repairs!
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 11:19 PM
Joe T. at Turco's Automotive responded on 04/27/2017

Hi Aaron.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about our shop.
I'll pass the good words on to the guys.
Thanks again. Joe

Dean N. on 04/18/2017
"What you need is what you get - no more."
Joe Turco is as honest a man as I know. He solves the problem and doesn't try to sell you on optional or unnecessary repairs. I trust him. End of story.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 11:32 PM
Joe T. at Turco's Automotive responded on 04/19/2017

Thanks Dean for taking the time to write such a nice review.
It means a lot to me and the guys.
God bless and we'll talk soon.

Gretchen G. on 03/31/2017
Gretchen said this business was honest. She loves them.
Vehicle: Chrysler Aspen
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017
Joe T. at Turco's Automotive responded on 04/19/2017

Hi Gretchen. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back.
Thanks for the kind words.
Hope you have a great summer. If it ever gets here.

Ron P. on 03/30/2017
"OUTSTANDING CAR REPAIR & SERVICE"
The service was incredible and my car drives like new. Thank you Joe and Mitch ever so much for making me feel safe and like I was driving a NEW Car. I am absolutely recommending TURCO Automotive to my friends and Family and my business associates.
Vehicle: Infiniti I30
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 03/30/2017 01:04 PM
Joe T. at Turco's Automotive responded on 03/31/2017

Thank you Puccetti family for the kind words.
Thanks for mentioning Mitch also. He's a good guy and does great work.