Ultimate Car Care

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Rene R. on 09/19/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Don't trust them!"
I've used them for 2 years only because of convenience. Every time I bring my vehicle in for a repair within a month there is something else wrong with it. Coinsidence? This time my 2 year car lost power when starting. Alternator or battery right? They charged me $40 to run an electrical diagnostics and charged me $123 for new battery. Three days later the car won't start. My thoguht... they replaced the battery and did do anything else. Now I am without my car again this week!
Service Date: 09/19/2016
Review Created: 09/19/2016 10:51 AM
Shelly M. on 07/07/2011
"Five Star Service"
I love all the guys at Ultimate Car Care! I feel they are honest and always try to help keep costs down. I have two daughters and they are all very patient with them with their car issues no matter how minor. The whole gang has taken a load off my worries, my husband used to deal with the car problems but since his passing last year Trent and his guys have been great to deal with, I really trust them.
Service Date: 06/27/2011