Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair

Review for Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair
Steven G. on 07/11/2013
"Always great service!"
The new Location looks great. It definitely lessens your wait times for services such as quick oil changes and inspections. My oil change for my Audi was done quickly and I appreciated being consulted on the OEM suggestion of a "not needed" higher-priced oil instead of just assuming.

If I have just one suggestion for them, while I appreciate the great service, I think the $8.95 + $2 dollars fees charged in conjunction with the oil change seem a bit steep compared to most other local oil change facilities. Possible remedies to this issue, while still keeping profits in mind, could be to increase your $2.00 hazardous waste fee to $3.00 and drop your labor cost to $5.95. $8.95 total labor cost and you can advertise that your labor costs on oil changes dropped by 20% to increase sales traffic. I'm sure it will work and ALL of your new & regular customers will appreciate it!

Keep up the great work. See you again soon for brake work!
Vehicle: Audi A4