Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair

Review for Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair
FAITH Q. on 10/10/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Unhappy client"
After being misquoted. Said they had only added one tire instead of two, add another $100.00. Spent $734.00 to make sure the car would be ready for my daughter. The car was driven eight miles when the tie rod broke. When the car was returned they said it was in an accident. ABSOLUTELY NOT!
They also said needed new tires, and the alignment had been done properly. Two other mechanics told me differently.
First and last time there with another bill of $253.00
Service Date: 10/07/2013
Review Created: 10/10/2013 05:11 AM
GENE Q. at Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 10/17/2013

Hi Faith, I gave you a repair quote and you gave us the ok to repair when I realized that the quote only had 1 tire on it I called you back within 5 minutes to inform you that I had only added 1 tire and that you needed 2 tires you had no problem with this and we went ahead with the repairs. The car came back the next day after being driven 21 miles which is stated on the repair order and we put it on the lift and told you that the tie rod was bent and the vehicle had obviously been in an accident and you told me it was driven by an older person and he may of hit something. We fixed it realigned it at no charge and you left. The next day 2 other persons came in complaining we had done something wrong but not the person who actually drove the vehicle. We tried to explain that this could only be caused by something being hit period. It was very obvious but you said you had talked to another tech and was told it could happen from what we did and all we asked was to explain to us how which was not possible. I believe the fault is in the older person who drove your vehicle who we never got a chance to question. If Vulc-Tech had done anything wrong we would have corrected it right away at no charge but this was not the case.

Gene