Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair

Review for Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair
Bill K. on 12/07/2013
"Honest, Friendly Service!"
We have been customers at VULC-TECH for over 6 years and always been completely satisfied with them. This past week, my wife called me at home while she was on her way home from work out of state. She could smell gasoline and the rear end felt like it was shaking. I called Vulc-Tech and spoke to Rob and explained the problem to him. He said to come over to the shop even though it was close to closing time. She got there and got a loaner car for no charge. The next day I got a call from Gene and he explained what it would take to fix the car, a 1995 Malibue Maxx with 171,00 miles on it. Most of those last 80,000 miles thanks to Vulc-Tech. I received a quote from Gene and it came in under the estimate. To make things even better, Gene drove the car over to our house and brought the loaner back to the shop saving my wife an extra trip. I highly recommend Vulc-Tech to anyone!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu