Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair

Review for Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair
Stacey F. on 03/27/2014
"Again, this crew amazed me !"
This is the second emergency repair that Vul-Tech has done for us. Both times they simply amazed us with spectacular customer service and quality repairs. Gene and his crew never treated us like we had not been their customers for years. They are respectful and friendly and their prices are incredibly reasonable !!! We've had a mechanic who repaired our cars well but, there were some things his garage just could not do. With him retiring we were looking for a new mechanic and boy did we find one ! We will NOT be taking our vehicles anywhere else ! To say they have treated us well at Vul-Tech would be an understatement. They are an amazing group of people and I truly cannot say enough about all of them. I pass out their cards to everyone I know who owns a car! You will not be disappointed if you give em a try !
Vehicle: Ford Escape