World Class Auto Repair and Restoration

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Christina J. on 12/22/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent Mechanic! Definitely world class expertise."
Steve is the most knowledgeable mechanic I know. He has worked on all of my vehicles. After describing the squeaking sound my car was making, Steve knew exactly what was wrong. He said it was the water pump. Friends of mine told me that if it were the water pump, I would be able to smell it. Steve was right, they were wrong. Steve fixed my Cadillac STS at a very reasonable rate. I was only out of a vehicle for one day. He even delivered my car for me.
Service Date: 12/18/2015
Review Created: 12/22/2015 11:46 AM
Ron V. on 04/29/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"STAY AWAY FROM WORLD CLASS AUTO!"
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

I had an oil leak on my motorcycle serviced by World Class Auto last August. Steve was very cordial at first. However, when i got the bike back it still leaked. Steve agreed to fix it again but then something went terribly wrong. He had it in November and said it would take a few weeks. He gave me his phone #. A few weeks went by and I called him. No answer. I called again. No answer. I texted and it got returned. I couldn't leave a msg because he had no voicemail. I emailed his company and no answer. Finally, after SEVERAL attempts, he answered and told me it would be a few more weeks and that he would call me. A few weeks past and he didn't call. Again, I kept attempting to reach him and NO luck. He never answered until the 10th or so try. Again he said it wasn't done. This whole process continued for months! I even considered filing a police report for a stolen motorcycle but he kept assuring me it was going to be fixed. In March I finally got it back and it STILL LEAKED! Not only that but he charged me $375 for what he called "general maintenance". I asked for an invoice when he dropped off the bike and he said he left it at the office (DOUBTFUL). He said he would email it to me but never did. I emailed again and told him if I didn't get my invoice I would file a complaint with BBB. He never sent it so I did. I am now filing negative reviews on Yelp, Google and Yahoo! so that any potential World Class Auto customer doesn't meet the unfortunate fate I have in dealing with Steve and his company.
RUN!!!!
Service Date: 08/27/2014
Review Created: 04/29/2015 04:55 PM
Ilir S. on 01/26/2015
llir said the business was good.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 01/09/2015
Review Created: 01/26/2015
Chris B. on 12/23/2014
"All way courteous and professoinal"
Steve is an excellent mechanic that does what he says, does it right, and keeps costs down, he makes himself available too
Service Date: 11/25/2014
Review Created: 12/23/2014 03:48 AM
Norma R. on 12/15/2014
Norma said the service was excellent. Steve was very personable, knowledgeable and accommodating. The repairs were ready on time and they even arranged for her to get around if her repairs were not completed on time. This was the first time she has been to this business and her overall experience was great.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 12/03/2014
Review Created: 12/15/2014
Michael H. on 07/25/2014
Michael said the service took a little longer then expected, but they still got the job done right and he has no complaints.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 07/08/2014
Review Created: 07/25/2014
Chris B. on 06/13/2014
"the expertise Steve has at any mechanicalissue"
Steve is courteous and an expert wrench! I've brought him my family jeep to my boats and he always gets it done right the first time. I recommend him to anyone who will listen
Vehicle: Mercury
Service Date: 06/11/2014
Review Created: 06/13/2014 03:03 AM
Karen M. on 04/23/2014
"service and customer service"
I have recommended this business to others. I have not been disappointed with the service and recommend getting repair and maintenance work done here.
Vehicle: Chrysler
Service Date: 04/18/2014
Review Created: 04/23/2014 06:38 PM
Sue D. on 04/15/2014
Sue said they did a good job.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 04/08/2014
Review Created: 04/15/2014
Bill A. on 03/28/2014
"Honest diagnosis with quality repair work "
Always reply on Steve's expertise and superior work!
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 03/26/2014
Review Created: 03/28/2014 06:58 AM
Don M. on 02/25/2014
Don said they did a good job.
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 02/15/2014
Review Created: 02/25/2014
Chris B. on 01/23/2014
Chris said the man at this business is terrific and very professional. The prices are fair.
Service Date: 01/20/2014
Review Created: 01/23/2014
John B. on 01/22/2014
John said they did a great job and were helpful and fair. The work was done quickly.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 01/13/2014
Review Created: 01/22/2014
Gina B. on 12/20/2013
Gina said everything went smooth. Her vehicle was fixed and when she got it back, the price was right.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 12/16/2013
Review Created: 12/20/2013
Joe P. on 11/21/2013
Joe said they helped him with his work vehicle.
Vehicle: GMC Savana
Service Date: 11/04/2013
Review Created: 11/21/2013
Cindy R. on 11/05/2013
Cindy said the business was knowledgeable and resolved her issue quickly.
Service Date: 11/02/2013
Review Created: 11/05/2013
Mark K. on 09/26/2013
Mark said this business does good work.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 09/19/2013
Review Created: 09/26/2013
Flora W. on 07/31/2013
Flora said this facility fixed her vehicle.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/11/2013
Review Created: 07/31/2013
Jamie M. on 07/31/2013
Jamie said the service was quick. They were respectful and knowledgeable. The work was good.
Vehicle: Acura 3.2CL
Service Date: 07/16/2013
Review Created: 07/31/2013
Chris R. on 07/30/2013
Chris said the work is done right and the price is right. He is happy with the hours and the service.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V