World Class Auto Repair and Restoration

CJ
Christina J.
West Chicago, IL
12/22/2015
Excellent Mechanic! Definitely world class expertise.
Steve is the most knowledgeable mechanic I know. He has worked on all of my vehicles. After describing the squeaking sound my car was making, Steve knew exactly what was wrong. He said it was the water pump. Friends of mine told me that if it were the water pump, I would be able to smell it. Steve was right, they were wrong. Steve fixed my Cadillac STS at a very reasonable rate. I was only out of a vehicle for one day. He even delivered my car for me.

RV
Ron V.
Tinley Park, IL
04/29/2015
STAY AWAY FROM WORLD CLASS AUTO!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

I had an oil leak on my motorcycle serviced by World Class Auto last August. Steve was very cordial at first. However, when i got the bike back it still leaked. Steve agreed to fix it again but then something went terribly wrong. He had it in November and said it would take a few weeks. He gave me his phone #. A few weeks went by and I called him. No answer. I called again. No answer. I texted and it got returned. I couldn't leave a msg because he had no voicemail. I emailed his company and no answer. Finally, after SEVERAL attempts, he answered and told me it would be a few more weeks and that he would call me. A few weeks past and he didn't call. Again, I kept attempting to reach him and NO luck. He never answered until the 10th or so try. Again he said it wasn't done. This whole process continued for months! I even considered filing a police report for a stolen motorcycle but he kept assuring me it was going to be fixed. In March I finally got it back and it STILL LEAKED! Not only that but he charged me $375 for what he called "general maintenance". I asked for an invoice when he dropped off the bike and he said he left it at the office (DOUBTFUL). He said he would email it to me but never did. I emailed again and told him if I didn't get my invoice I would file a complaint with BBB. He never sent it so I did. I am now filing negative reviews on Yelp, Google and Yahoo! so that any potential World Class Auto customer doesn't meet the unfortunate fate I have in dealing with Steve and his company.
RUN!!!!

IS
Ilir S.
Ford Windstar
01/26/2015 Category: Service
llir said the business was good.

12/23/2014
All way courteous and professoinal
Steve is an excellent mechanic that does what he says, does it right, and keeps costs down, he makes himself available too

NR
Norma R.
Bridgeview, IL
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Norma said the service was excellent. Steve was very personable, knowledgeable and accommodating. The repairs were ready on time and they even arranged for her to get around if her repairs were not completed on time. This was the first time she has been to this business and her overall experience was great.

Michael H.
Richton Park, IL
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Michael said the service took a little longer then expected, but they still got the job done right and he has no complaints.

Mercury
06/13/2014
the expertise Steve has at any mechanicalissue
Steve is courteous and an expert wrench! I've brought him my family jeep to my boats and he always gets it done right the first time. I recommend him to anyone who will listen

Karen M.
Hometown, IL
Chrysler
04/23/2014
service and customer service
I have recommended this business to others. I have not been disappointed with the service and recommend getting repair and maintenance work done here.

SD
Sue D.
04/15/2014 Category: Service
Sue said they did a good job.

BA
Bill A.
03/28/2014
Honest diagnosis with quality repair work
Always reply on Steve's expertise and superior work!

Don M.
GMC Pickup
02/25/2014 Category: Service
Don said they did a good job.

01/23/2014 Category: Service
Chris said the man at this business is terrific and very professional. The prices are fair.

John B.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/22/2014 Category: Service
John said they did a great job and were helpful and fair. The work was done quickly.

GB
Gina B.
Forest Park, IL
12/20/2013 Category: Service
Gina said everything went smooth. Her vehicle was fixed and when she got it back, the price was right.

Joe P.
Illinois
GMC Savana
11/21/2013 Category: Service
Joe said they helped him with his work vehicle.

CR
Cindy R.
Riverside, IL
11/05/2013 Category: Service
Cindy said the business was knowledgeable and resolved her issue quickly.

MK
Mark K.
Downers Grove, IL
09/26/2013 Category: Service
Mark said this business does good work.

FW
Flora W.
Chicago Ridge, IL
07/31/2013 Category: Service
Flora said this facility fixed her vehicle.

Jamie M.
Acura 3.2CL
07/31/2013 Category: Service
Jamie said the service was quick. They were respectful and knowledgeable. The work was good.

CR
Chris R.
07/30/2013 Category: Service
Chris said the work is done right and the price is right. He is happy with the hours and the service.