MA
Marg A.
Wood Dale, IL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Marg said this business did a fantastic job.

WS
Wilfred S.
04/09/2019
water bust
great reliable work at a fair price.

Steve C.
04/09/2019
Quick, price,location, availability
They got me in and out quick not to mention the price, service and availability.

AT
Abel T.
03/31/2019
Honesty ,courteous, and on time service
They tell u what u need now and tell u what u can hold off of tsking care of right now.

Luis B.
Jeep Liberty
03/27/2019
Very knowledgeable mechanics.
I started going to them three years ago from a recommendation from a friend who has been taking his car to them for the longest and I have not gone to any other mechanic since then. They are very reasonable with their prices and are less than other mechanics. Are very knowledgeable about my jeep and keep track about all the maintenance my car needs according to my owner's manual. Friendly, knowledgeable, reasonable, and trust worthy. I recommend them to anyone looking for a good mechanic.

TG
Thomas G.
New Lenox, IL
GMC Envoy
03/26/2019
Awesome job on keeping a old car moving.
I thought I was going to need major work on a SUV with 212,000+ miles, instead, Vince took it for a ride listened to the noise and new exactly what was wrong. I saved thousands thinking it was my trans. It was just a small part, needing a change. Thanks guys for your honesty. I've been bringing my cars here for years and will continue to do so.

PC
Philip C.
great service
Made an appointment for an oil change. Vince was great! Changed the motor oil and filter, topped off all fluids, checked tire pressure, engine air filter, under carriage and exhaust system. Shops like this that focus on maintaining your vehicle rather than increasing their revenues by selling you unwarranted services are had to find. I would not go anywhere else.

John W.
Buick Encore
Best shop I’ve found
Mike, Vince and the team are knowledgeable, honest, and reasonablely priced in a way that’s truely refreshing. I’ve been looking for a mechanic who is all of the above. Now I have one and all 4 of my vehicles are under their care. Finally a group who is there for the customer.

BW
Berendan W.
03/19/2019
Honest shop
I've been going here for years and have had my truck, crossover and camper trailer worked on. Mike and Vince always do a great job. Fast service, good parts and prices and they stand by their work.
Always my first choice.

SR
Sarah R.
Hinsdale, IL
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Sarah said she and her family have gone to the business for a lot of years, and the staff has always done really well. It always does a good job, and is trustworthy.

Myron C.
Blue Island, IL
Buick Century
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Myron said the business does superior, excellent, outstanding, fantastic, awesome work.

Bob S.
03/07/2019
Pro Autos Service
They always do a Great Job !!! I would not take my car to anyone else.

CT
Carmen T.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ignacio. He said that the place has great guys on staff.

AG
Alex G.
Buick Century
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the business has always completed good work for him.

Daniel G.
Subaru Legacy
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said that the place was good.

Luis B.
Jeep Liberty
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Luis said the Mike and the staff always take good care of his vehicle. They remind him of future service that needs done, They know his vehicle well.

Jerry W.
Dodge Ram Wagon
02/06/2019
Oil change.
I was there for oil change. And they'd were to get me in and out in a timely manner.

Barry S.
Watertown, MA
02/04/2019
S80 lives on.
My S80 2.9 was pretty much a write off after colliding with a large cement block on the skyway. I had a lousy experience with insurance company and decided a repair might just save the day, asked around a few shops in Hammond and even "nearest" Volvo main dealer - Pro Auto came up enough times that I felt I should entrust my trusty S80 to Mike's team. No BS these guys are top drawer. I will recommend them to anyone who needs an engine swap, or more. Mike's experience is something you very rarely come across and though I commute to/fro Boston I will definitely have my next vehicle checked out by Pro Auto before driving back "home".

Shelly C.
INFINITI Q50
01/23/2019
Great service as always! Thank you !
Thank you Mike and Vince! Always thorough and professional. You guys are the best. Very trustworthy

Daphne S.
01/20/2019
Always fast reliable service. Pro auto is the only mechanic in southwest Chicago we take our vehicles to. Mike and the guys, are always up front with cost and parts. They make a point to explain and show you everything that’s needed. Or not needed. Highly recommended.