John M.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/22/2019
04 F150
Great service done in a timely manner and great people.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for the nice review & recommendation Jack !!  We appreciate your business

Robert S.
West Chester, PA
03/18/2019
Thanks again for great service
I have always had great, curteous, responsive, and prompt service at 113 Auto. I am told if any issues arise and given an estimate of the amount neccsary to correct such. Pricing for work is reasonable and there have never been any "surprises" in terms of the amount quoated. Suggestions may be made about upcoming work (i.e., oil change, etc.), but theses are left as options for me to consider. I will continue patronizing 113 Auto.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you Bob !!  We appreciate your nice review and your business

Teri B.
Toyota Yaris
03/14/2019
My first choice in automotive repair shops.
My family has been taking our cars to 113 Automotive for several years and we have been happy with everything they have done. Wendy is always easy to work with and pleasant to talk to.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Teri for the nice review, its really appreciated and so is your business !!

GB
George B.
Honey Brook, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/02/2019 Category: Service
George said he was very satisfied with the service that the business provided. He added that he's been going there for years and he really trusts the work that they do.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your review and recommendation George.  We appreciate you business

WK
William K.
Nissan Murano
03/01/2019
Friendly service
They go beyond to make the customer happy.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for the review and your business Bill

AZ
Andrea Z.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/01/2019
Trustworthy & High integrity Services
I would highly recommend services at 113 Auto! Excellent and friendly service provided; reliable & honest auto repairs.
My entire family recommends this service provider.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you Andrea for the nice review.  We appreciate your business !!

GM
George M.
East Fallowfield Township, PA
Buick Century
02/26/2019 Category: Service
George said the business always does a good job.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you your business and review George !!

WS
William S.
02/21/2019
Scheduled out truck for an oil change and to listen to a noise
Chris was wonderful in checking out the noise then calling us with the update before going forward with another procedure check to make sure that is what we wanted, after getting the go ahead, they evaluated the noise and realized it was a gasket that was failing and fixed the problem along with the oil change, and prices on tires all in a short period of time!
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for all your business Bill.  Glad you happy with the service.

SD
Steven D.
02/07/2019
Outstanding
I would not go anywhere else. Fair honesty and mechanics, you never see these three words together ... until now.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Steve for the very nice review.  And thank you for your business !!

KE
Kris E.
Nissan Frontier
113 goes above and beyond
Always happy with 113 service. Honest people going above and beyond. We have never had a problem with any repairs but if we did, I know 113 would make it right. I am always recommending 113.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Kris for the very nice review.  It's always nice to see you and the family.   We appreciate your business !!

EH
Ernest H.
West Chester, PA
Hyundai Tucson
Honesty and Gold service
113 is honest with all car repairs, their word and service is Gold. 113 has been servicing and repairing our cars for many years. Our son was told by another garage the car need thousands of dollars in repairs to pass inspection than went to 113 and passed for minimum cost and repair. A+++rating
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Ernie for all your business through the years.  And thank you for the nice review. !!  Always good to see you and Gail

SL
Scott L.
True professionals
The customer always comes first
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Scott for the nice review and your business !!

MN
Michael N.
02/05/2019
Awesome service!! Friendly environment!!
I have been coming to 113 Auto for well over 15 years and have never been disappointed in the service, atmosphere or quality of their work and attention to detail. I will not take my cars to anyone else.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for all your business through the years.  Always good to see you.  We appreciate the nice review !!

PT
Paul T.
Volkswagen Passat
01/25/2019
Service on all vehicles
The crew at 113 Auto is very through and accommodating to my ever changing schedule. They do a great job with all work and prices are more then competitive with any other service shop.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Paul for the nice review.  We appreciate your business through the years.

RT
Robert T.
01/23/2019
Straight forward friendly service
113 crew always gives a full review of issues and options prior to any repairs are done. They always have time to answer questions and do there best get the work done in a day or two. Could be happier with the service.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you Bob for the nice review.  Always good to see you and the family.  Thank you for your business

PT
Paul T.
01/22/2019
Inspection for F-350
Great service and timing was great too. Take care of all things needed. Thanks again, Paul
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks for the review Paul . Always good to see you.  We appreciate your business

Robert B.
Ford Five Hundred
01/19/2019
Saved me money. Recieved bogus estimate from another garage. 113 did me a solid!
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 01/22/2019

Glad we could help you out Rob.  Thank you for your review !

John G.
01/17/2019
Close to my home . Great service. Great price
Wendy is soooo nice and pleasent. So easy to drop my truck off. Wendy called me to let me know how much the repair would cost. My truck was fixed very quick.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks John for the very nice review !!  We appreciate your business

AZ
Andrea Z.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/20/2018
Honest and reliable, Superior Services
I highly recommend 113 Auto!
I am thoroughly satisfied with all of their services.
They offer very fair and reasonable rates; as well as excellent car care repairs!!!!
Very knowledgeable techs with great experience.
GIVE them your business today!
You will be happy you did!
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you so much for the great review and recommendation Andrea !!  We appreciate your business !   Happy Holidays !!!

SL
Sharon L.
12/13/2018
Terrific service
Had some issues with my mom's car ....had a little hood latch problem..and a brake problem. My mom made the appt. and she was rolling safe again in no time. GREAT cusromer service and to be honest, THAT is the most important reason why I continue to go there, not to mention they do great work as well!!!
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Sharon for the very nice review.  We appreciate your business.   Happy Holidays !!!