MN
Michael N.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/19/2019
Awesome service!! Friendly environment!!
Usually I take my car and wait for it. This time I had to drop it off the night before. This made no difference as far as the service 113 provided. They performed the inspection on the car and kept me informed. I don't take my cars any where else but 113 Auto.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for all your business and your nice review Mike !!

John S.
11/15/2019
Honesty
I can depend on an accurate diagnosis. If something needs work or replaced I know that is correct and not a money making program for the garage.

I do recommend your shop if someone is looking for car repairs. Just recommended you yesterday on NEXTDOOR.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you very much for the recommendation John.  We appricate all your business !!

Robert G.
11/11/2019
Great people. Pleasure doing business there. Very pleasant people and very competent.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 11/19/2019

As always thank you for your business Rob.  Thank you for the nice review

RU
Richard U.
Mercedes-Benz E400
11/11/2019
Great Mechanic
Scheduled my car for state and emissions inspections. They did a thorough job and got it done quickly; I did not have to wait long. Price was reasonable and no issue were found with my car.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for your business and review Rich !!

PD
Patricia D.
West Grove, PA
Saturn L300
11/02/2019
Prompt reliable experienced mechanics.
What can I say? I love this place and won’t go anywhere else, I completely trust Wendy and her staff
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 11/04/2019

What a nice review !!   Thank you for your trust in us and we appreciate your business Pat !!

Robert H.
Toyota Avalon
10/30/2019
Always outstanding
Wendy and staff always thorough and “go the extra mile “.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for you nice review and your business Bob.

Maura R.
West Chester, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
10/15/2019
I love this place
113 Auto is the best auto shop in the Downingtown, West Chester, Thorndale area.

Wendy is honest regarding what work you actually need Right Now, and what can wait.

She is realistic about what you can expect from your vehicle. This is particularly true with regards to the question of ”is it still worth it to maintain this vehicle?”, versus when ”you would be sinking your money into a vehicle past it’s prime”.

She is also very fair with pricing, and not charging for unnecessary work.

Chris is a very skilled mechanic.

He takes the necessary time to thoroughly review your vehicle, so that you are alerted to any future issues you should look out for.

Chris can reliably tell you what models tend to last, or fall apart, for most vehicles. This knowledge is not from a google search, but from years of experience in working with all types of makes and models.

You get treated like an actual human being at 113 Auto. You’re not a number, and you’re not a dollar bill. You are a person who happens to have a car. The difference between going here, and anywhere else, is noticeable immediately.

Once you utilize 113 Auto for your service, you’ll never want to go anywhere else!
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/16/2019

Maura, that is such a nice review.  Thank you !!  Its customers like you that make us who we are.  We appreciate your business and it's always good to see you !!

RK
Robert K.
Drexel Hill, PA
10/15/2019
Honesty and a fair price
Friend of mine recommended 113 Auto motive tried them and been with them for the last 10 years Chris the resident mechanic is very knowledgeable Wendy the owner is honest and gives you a fair price what more do you want when you have to get your car fixed..
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Bob for the nice review and all your business through the years !!

Steve C.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the service was made easy by the staff.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for recommendation and review Steve !!

Sean M.
10/11/2019
Chris has a knowledge of cars
Chris is the bet mechanic in Pa! He takes care
Of all the requirements to make sure me y family is Safe. That’s important to us as we are always on the road.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Sean for your nice review and your business !!

David C.
Subaru Legacy
10/10/2019
Excellent, professional automotive services
Chris And Wendy are wonderful, Chris has been doing our cars for more than thirty years.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for all your business through the years !!  We appreciate your review

KC
Karen C.
Thorndale, PA
10/08/2019
Quick service
I know that when I have an issue, I can have it checked out quickly.
Chris also lets me know of things that might go wrong in the future and what to look out for.
Most important, they don’t charge for unnecessary repairs!
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for your nice review and your business Karen

John G.
10/02/2019
113 is the Best
They do good work . Prices are good. Friendly, very honest.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you John, your the best.   We appreciate your business

EW
Eric W.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/02/2019
Routine Maitenance
It is hard to find good mechanics, but to find one that can work on a Corvette is even better. 113 Automotive took care of the car if was one of there own. Job well done!
Thanks, Eric
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you Eric for the nice  review and your business  !

WM
William M.
09/26/2019
There the best very reliable
Work was done well and on time!
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/01/2019

You're the best also Bill,  Thank you for your business !

IR
Irby R.
GMC Pickup
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Irby said the business did everything he asked them to do in a timely manner.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for your recommendation and business Irby !!

Teri B.
Ford Freestyle
09/18/2019
113 Automotive has been my go to shop for service on our four family cars for several years!
113 Automotive tells me what I need, fixes what needs to be fixed and provides that service at a fair price!
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 09/18/2019

As always Teri, thank you for your business and thank you for your review

Kevin S.
Boiling Springs, PA
09/17/2019
Competent and honest automobile repair businesses are difficult to find. So although I live at zip code 17007, my brother recommended it 113 Automotive LLC, since he has taken his cars there for several years and is very satisfied.
The first experience was poor. The mechanic who had worked on my vehicle, had quit within two weeks of me paying $295.33. So when I returned, the ower/operator was not sure what the previous mechanic had actually done. He started from scratch. He found and repaired the reason why the engine light came on (original problem), replaced the water pump, replaced the front brakes/rotors and ran it through State Vehicle and Emissions Inspection.
This establishment beat the price of brake/rotor replacement from Midas and honored a State Inspection coupon from Midas, which reduce that cost significantly. In addition, my brother-in-law, who has 50+ years of both education and experience in the automotive repair business and still maintains his State Inspection License (mechanic, service manager), talked to the owner/operator on my behalf (since I am ignorant about auto repair), so he could explain to me, what needed to be repaired and why. He was very impressed with the owner/operator's knowledge and endorsed the work he had done and was recommending on my vehicle.
Bottom line is that 113 Automotive LLC is my new go-to vehicle repair shop.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Kevin J. Small
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for your review Kevin.  We appreciate your business and your trust in us.

SL
Sharon L.
09/04/2019
Fantastic service
Once again I am posting about their outstanding service! I had both of my vehicles in for inspection in the past 4 months and couldn't be more pleased with their timely work! I like that they gave me choices for a part that was needed and even went so far as to tell me where on the internet I could purchase it and the cost of the part as listed by the suggested website! I recommend them to anyone asking for trustworthy service !!!!! Oh, and they have the most friendly staff too!!!!
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Sharon for the real nice review.  And as always thank you for your business !!

Robert G.
09/03/2019
Chris & Wendy are excellent to work with. Very friendly and courteous. Both are very knowledgeable. I have been dealing with them for many years.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 09/04/2019

We thank you for all your business through the years Rob !  We appreciate you review and recommendation