11/16/2018
I am very happy about the service
They are very friendly and excellent work
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the nice review and your business

MT
Michael T.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/08/2018
Friendly and they do good work
Nice job
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 11/08/2018

Thank your for your business and recommendation Mike !!

Shavar B.
Parkesburg, PA
11/07/2018
Shavar Bailey
Great service and friendly. They work with you and can solve any problem. I was alway satisfied with their service and beyond.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Shavar for the nice review and your business !!

PH
Paul H.
GMC Yukon XL
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Paul said that they do what they said they were going to do, that they would finish the repair at the cost and the time they said.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for your business Paul.  We appreciate your review and recommendation

James W.
Nissan Rogue
10/29/2018
Nissan Rogue results
Delighted with the ball joint and emissions system repairs. I have confidence In 113’s quality, honesty and fairness. Great job!
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you very much for your nice review Jim !!  Your confidence in us is greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your business !!

David C.
Subaru Legacy
10/23/2018
Wonderful service
We have used Chris for over 30 years. Reliable, professional, honest, affordable & friendly. Customers are treated like family, would recommend to everyone.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for all your busniess through the years !!  We really appreciate the nice review.  It's always good to see you !!

Richard C.
Volvo S40
10/15/2018
Customer Service!
I keep coming back because they truly care about me as a customer. Fair prices, good work and exceptional customer service!!
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for the nice review Rich. !  We appreciate your business .

IR
Irby R.
GMC Pickup
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Irby said that this business always does a great job on his vehicle. He would recommend them.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for all your business Irby !  We appreciate the recommendation .

AG
Andrew G.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the business treated him well. They are very prompt. They work around his schedule. They are very polite. They are trustworthy. They do not cut corners.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/24/2018

We appreciate the nice review and recommendation.  Thank you for your business Andrew !!

Michael G.
Dodge Dakota
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he would recommend this business for service.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for your business and recommendation Mike!!

EK
Elizabeth K.
10/04/2018
Great mechanics and service
We had a great service when we called we were able to get in exactly when we needed, which was great. Then after the service they did a great job and a fair and reasonable priced, while also offering me information for the next service/ tires that I need to make a decision on them. Always helpful and informative. I send my entire family there for anything me need!

Thanks again Liz for the nice review !  We appreciate all your business !1

ER
Earl R.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
09/29/2018
Always great service
113 Automotive has been my service station for over 10 years. They take care of my personal vehicles and business vehicles in a very timely manor. I would not even look for another service center. I have recommended them to all my family and friends.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you again Earl for all your business through the years !!

SL
Sharon L.
09/28/2018
They are close and trustworthy
I recently had a brake issue and your garage was able to fix it within a few hours....I was taken home while the work was ongoing and picked back up when the work was completed. Customer service is everything to me and from my first experience with your garage last year, I knew it would continue to be my place of choice for car repair. When asked by friends and acquaintances as to where I go for car repair, I will always recommend your business!!! Thank you for your time and prompt attention to my emergency matter last Friday, 9/21!!!!
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/16/2018

Your very welcome Sharon, glad we could help you out.  Thank you for your business !

Mark P.
Thorndale, PA
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Helen. She said she hopes the place never goes out of business.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 10/16/2018

Helen, we will always be here to repair your cars.  Thank you for your recommendation  !!

EK
Elizabeth K.
09/23/2018
Outstanding personal service
The service I received is a car inspection/ enmisions and oil change along with a tire plug, I was able to get a quick appointment that worked with my schedule along with the information on how my car is performing and what services might be needed in the next few months and an idea of the cost of those service.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for nice review Liz.  We appreciate all your business !

Christopher C.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said that he was happy with the place, they did a good job for a good price.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your business and review Chris !!

Robert H.
Toyota Avalon
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Robert said service was pleasant at this facility. His vehicle was serviced on time. Service was cost effective and the staff was friendly.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for your review and business Robert !

GB
George B.
Honey Brook, PA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
George said he is always happy with the service at this business and always recommends the business for service to others.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you George for your recommendations and your business !!

Sean W.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Sean said that this business is the best. He recommends them.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for your nice review and business Sean !

PH
Paul H.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the service was good.
Wendy S. from 113 Automotive LLC responded on 08/16/2018