TP
Madison Heights, MI
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
09/20/2018
Return Visits
My Wife & I keep coming back when there's work to be done. The personal attention & professional care is second to none.
You can always be sure the "bottom line: is reasonable for the great work performed.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Tony. It always great to see you.

Berkley, MI
09/20/2018
Bill's first rate customer service backed by the excellent work done by the mechanics.
We intend to keep one of our older vehicles a long time. 4th Street keeps a running list of soon to be needed upgrades & when they will be needed. Bill works with us to help prioritize maintenance repairs to help us stay within our budget. They don't mind & always follow through w/ personal preference requests (please don't do this or that). Annual check ups w/ electronic maintenance reminders help us keep car repair drama to a minimum. We always took our vehicles to Jack at Vinsetta's Garage & when he decided to close he took care of us by recommending 4th Street Auto Care.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you so much Leslye. I happy to hear that we are meeting your needs. It's people like you that make our business what it is.
Thanks again,
Rick

Jill R.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/16/2018
As always, we really appreciated the thorough estimate, knew cost of repairs/work ahead of time, helped prioritize work, completed work timely and successfully!! Excellent service, follow-up and follow-through!

MK
Mark K.
Eastpointe, MI
09/14/2018
Always helpful
They are always helpful and professional when I visit.

PH
Paul H.
West Bloomfield, MI
09/12/2018
My go-to for all things auto
They're honest, explain things very well, and give a fair price. Love the car checkup they provide too. I recommend these guys to everyone.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the great review Paul.

Jim and Leigh D.
White Lake, MI
Jeep Patriot
09/11/2018
Service and staff
Great...period...
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 09/20/2018

Always good to see you and Leigh

BK
Bill K.
Honda Civic Si
09/09/2018
always get good service
i'm always happy with the good work and service i receive
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 09/20/2018

Glad to have you as a customer Bill

09/02/2018
Honest and dependable.
Fast and honest. Whenever I have made an appointment my truck has been ready the same day. I trust them to fix only what needs fixing and not sell me on a repair that I don’t need.

TK
Tom K.
08/23/2018
The Search Is Over
Fourth Street Auto is a rare find in today’s “high tech” / high speed world. Large enough to employ some of the best automotive techs. in this area yet, small enough to still be able to offer personal attention to their customers.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 09/20/2018

Thanks for the kind words Tom

Roger B.
Ford Expedition EL
07/25/2018
The people who work there. The quality of service.
I have been going to 4th Street Auto for many years because of their good quality work and also the quality of the people who work there. Their e-mail reminders on when a fix is due, for example brake job, oil change, replace worn shocks/struts is very helpful.
Thanks everyone. Another job well done.

Dana M.
07/14/2018
converter
As always good service. They kept my cost down and gave me an education on manifolds and converters. Terry was an excellent spokes person for the business.

TK
Tom K.
06/15/2018
First timer
I’ve been hearing good things from friends, about 4th St Auto for years & finally decided to give them a try. I was NOT disappointed, as I found the service, and the people providing it, to be as good as I had heard. I’m a regular customer from now on.

Madison Heights, MI
Pontiac Torrent
05/14/2018
My Wife's Pontiac
Bill,
You know my wife was pleased with what 4th Street did (& does) with her SUV. It's old, but you keep it on he road. When we come back from vacation, we'll get the plugs changed, See you soon!

Chevrolet Cruze
04/22/2018
Only auto shop I got to in the metro area
Everything an auto shop should be.

Christie H.
04/19/2018
Excellent Results as always!
An excellent experience with another one of my auto emergencies! The guys at 4th Street Auto always take care of me and my emergencies no matter when they happen, as well as with scheduled maintenance. After going there close to 20 yrs., I never have to worry about my car. They are always accommodating, fair and trustworthy and keep my car running for me. Thanks to Bill, Terry, Rick and company!

TD
Tony D.
04/14/2018
Quick response to my issue and flexible
Close to my home and nice guys

Joanna B.
Chevrolet Tracker
04/13/2018
Excellent Support
Thank you for the excellent support of my 2004 Chevy Tracker through the years and getting it to 233,333+ miles. And the very honest appraisal that I need to let it go and start looking for another vehicle.

DT
Dawn T.
Troy, MI
Ford Expedition
04/08/2018
Professional work, fair prices! Only place that works on our vehicles!

DF
Doug F.
Clawson, MI
Dodge Journey
04/05/2018
Taking care of customers.
Bill does a great job for us

John F.
Ferndale, MI
04/05/2018
Smart diagnosticians
We received excellent service from 4th Street Auto, as always. I went in for an oil change, and they discovered that my front brakes were rusty. They took care of the brakes, charged a fair price, and I had my car back the same day.