VL
Vicki L.
11/15/2018
Nice staff and good work
Very honest and good garage. Car was returned in a very timely manner for the work done.

Brandon H.
Acura TSX
11/12/2018
The turn around time was very fast and everyone I talked to was very friendly. I think the price was fair and they did a great job. I'm very happy with the service I received .

Dave and Marie S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
11/10/2018
great customer service
We have been a loyal customer for many, many years, and have never been disappointed. Always great service and quality work. What more could you ask for.

GN
Genevieve N.
Ford Fiesta
11/08/2018
I don't think you can do better than 4th Street (Ric,Bill & Co.).

Monica P.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/05/2018
Only place I take my cars.
Love these guys trust them with all my vehicles. Been going for probably 20 years.

Roger B.
Ford Expedition EL
10/19/2018
The quality of their service & all the people who work there.
I only had heat on the driver's side of my Explorer, none on the passenger side. Not a good thing as only driver's side of windshield
would defrost for example. With the colder temperature now upon us this was a must fix. They found the problem which was the
HVAC DOOR ACTUATOR which was replaced. Great service by 4th Street Auto as they were able to get the part and fix my Explorer
in the same day. Thanks so much.

RD
Roland D.
Detroit, MI
10/11/2018
Old Change & Security Locks
Totally happy with the results, as usual.

AH
Amy H.
Rochester, MI
Volvo S40
10/04/2018
Recommend Highly
Excellent and knowledgeable service!
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you so much Amy. We hope to see you again

KH
Karen H.
Southfield, MI
09/27/2018
Professional, personal care.
Great service, friendly crew, comfortable waiting room. I trust them to do excellent work at a fair price.

BD
Bethany D.
Dodge Caliber
09/26/2018
Care for their customers
They are very fair in their work. They do not do unnecessary work. They explain everything that needs to be done, and if it needs to be done immediately or if it can wait for a while to be done.

Thank you Beth. It's always a pleasure to see you

Mike S.
Huntington Woods, MI
Ford Freestar Wagon
09/25/2018
Very good service as always!
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you Mike. We are happy to have you as a customer

TP
Tony P.
Madison Heights, MI
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
09/20/2018
Return Visits
My Wife & I keep coming back when there's work to be done. The personal attention & professional care is second to none.
You can always be sure the "bottom line: is reasonable for the great work performed.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Tony. It always great to see you.

Berkley, MI
09/20/2018
Bill's first rate customer service backed by the excellent work done by the mechanics.
We intend to keep one of our older vehicles a long time. 4th Street keeps a running list of soon to be needed upgrades & when they will be needed. Bill works with us to help prioritize maintenance repairs to help us stay within our budget. They don't mind & always follow through w/ personal preference requests (please don't do this or that). Annual check ups w/ electronic maintenance reminders help us keep car repair drama to a minimum. We always took our vehicles to Jack at Vinsetta's Garage & when he decided to close he took care of us by recommending 4th Street Auto Care.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you so much Leslye. I happy to hear that we are meeting your needs. It's people like you that make our business what it is.
Thanks again,
Rick

Jill R.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/16/2018
As always, we really appreciated the thorough estimate, knew cost of repairs/work ahead of time, helped prioritize work, completed work timely and successfully!! Excellent service, follow-up and follow-through!

MK
Mark K.
Eastpointe, MI
09/14/2018
Always helpful
They are always helpful and professional when I visit.

PH
Paul H.
West Bloomfield, MI
09/12/2018
My go-to for all things auto
They're honest, explain things very well, and give a fair price. Love the car checkup they provide too. I recommend these guys to everyone.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the great review Paul.

Jim and Leigh D.
White Lake, MI
Jeep Patriot
09/11/2018
Service and staff
Great...period...
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 09/20/2018

Always good to see you and Leigh

BK
Bill K.
Honda Civic Si
09/09/2018
always get good service
i'm always happy with the good work and service i receive
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 09/20/2018

Glad to have you as a customer Bill

09/02/2018
Honest and dependable.
Fast and honest. Whenever I have made an appointment my truck has been ready the same day. I trust them to fix only what needs fixing and not sell me on a repair that I don’t need.

TK
Tom K.
08/23/2018
The Search Is Over
Fourth Street Auto is a rare find in today’s “high tech” / high speed world. Large enough to employ some of the best automotive techs. in this area yet, small enough to still be able to offer personal attention to their customers.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 09/20/2018

Thanks for the kind words Tom