Anonymous avatar
Pontiac Torrent
05/14/2018
My Wife's Pontiac
Bill,
You know my wife was pleased with what 4th Street did (& does) with her SUV. It's old, but you keep it on he road. When we come back from vacation, we'll get the plugs changed, See you soon!

Anonymous avatar
Chevrolet Cruze
04/22/2018
Only auto shop I got to in the metro area
Everything an auto shop should be.

Christie H.
04/19/2018
Excellent Results as always!
An excellent experience with another one of my auto emergencies! The guys at 4th Street Auto always take care of me and my emergencies no matter when they happen, as well as with scheduled maintenance. After going there close to 20 yrs., I never have to worry about my car. They are always accommodating, fair and trustworthy and keep my car running for me. Thanks to Bill, Terry, Rick and company!

TD
Tony D.
04/14/2018
Quick response to my issue and flexible
Close to my home and nice guys

Joanna B.
Chevrolet Tracker
04/13/2018
Excellent Support
Thank you for the excellent support of my 2004 Chevy Tracker through the years and getting it to 233,333+ miles. And the very honest appraisal that I need to let it go and start looking for another vehicle.

DT
Dawn T.
Troy, MI
Ford Expedition
04/08/2018
Professional work, fair prices! Only place that works on our vehicles!

DF
Doug F.
Clawson, MI
Dodge Journey
04/05/2018
Taking care of customers.
Bill does a great job for us

John F.
Ferndale, MI
04/05/2018
Smart diagnosticians
We received excellent service from 4th Street Auto, as always. I went in for an oil change, and they discovered that my front brakes were rusty. They took care of the brakes, charged a fair price, and I had my car back the same day.

TN
Tim N.
04/04/2018
Ignition Repair
The service is timely, friendly, and very thorough. When 4th Street fixes my car, I've never had to take it back. Quite satisfied.

Dana M.
04/04/2018
Puts the custermer first
All the guys are great to deal with. Always call me by my name. Explain things I don't understand.

Mike C.
Beverly Hills, MI
Jeep Cherokee
03/18/2018
Jeep Cherokee Rescue
Bill and his team did an awesome job fixing our older Jeep, a true family member. They were thorough and efficient. Well done. Highly recommended.

GN
Genevieve N.
Ford Fiesta
03/16/2018
A1 job
Great auto repair shop. Can't do better. Friendly and competent.

Marci M.
03/14/2018
Car repair
Fourth street auto is honest and awesome. I trust them and I know I am
Always getting excellent service.

Marci
We do appreciate that you trust us with your car needs. We'll see you soon.

NL
Nanette L.
Utica, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/13/2018
Efficient, honest and reliable
Rick, your team is the best!!! You did the repairs on my car quickly yet efficiently. You not only did the job but made recommendations for other repairs. What an honest and and reputable business. Thanks Bill, Terry.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care

Thank you so much Nan. We apprciate you coming in and giving us the oportunity. I hope everything was to your satisfaction. Say hi to the girls.

Dave and Marie S.
03/10/2018
long time satisfied customer
Have always have been happy with the service provided
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care

Tahnks Dave. See you soon.

Rose C.
Rochester, MI
Chevrolet Cruze
02/25/2018
Friendly service
This was my first time to take my car to fourth Street garage. They had the best price for what I needed done. All they gave me an estimate on how much my car would be and they stuck to that price no add-ons. I found them to be very friendly and very trustworthy. I would definitely recommend them and I will continue to use them for any repairs I need .
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care

Thank you Rose. I hope your operation was successful and you have a speedy recovery.

Dave M.
Chevrolet S-10
02/22/2018
Service on my S-10 pick-up truck.
4th Street Auto has been, is now, and always will be my place to bring my vehicles! I am always treated with respect, am greeted with a handshake, and given the kind of professionalism I expect from the guys at 4th Street Auto. I value my relationship with these men and know that when I take my car to them I will get a job well done or, if anything is not quite right it will be corrected in a timely fashion. I hope these guys will stay in business for a long time yet to come and out-live me.

Dave
You've been a long time customer. We appreciate that.
It's nice to have customers like you.
See you soon.

MY
Michael Y.
02/15/2018
Quick and helpful
My car was smoking and would not drive Friday morning. After taking an Uber to work I called Rick and he helped arrange towing and diagnosed my car before lunch. A couple days later I am driving my car as if nothing happened and I am very satisfied with my experience.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care

Thanks for your trust in us Michael. Good luck to you and your wife in your carreers

HV
Hank V.
Chrysler 300M
02/15/2018
Absolutely Professional Service
I have had my cars serviced at many garages over the past 60 years.
This is the only place where I have been able to make an appointment
for the service I needed. The work has always been completed in the
time agreed upon. It doesn't get much better than that.
Their communication and follow up keeps me well informed.

We appreciate your businees and trust Hank. See you soon

DV
Doris V.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/08/2018
Feb 7 2018
Service was great as always! Thank you

Thank you Doris. See you soon