Dana M.
07/14/2018
converter
As always good service. They kept my cost down and gave me an education on manifolds and converters. Terry was an excellent spokes person for the business.

TK
Tom K.
06/15/2018
First timer
I’ve been hearing good things from friends, about 4th St Auto for years & finally decided to give them a try. I was NOT disappointed, as I found the service, and the people providing it, to be as good as I had heard. I’m a regular customer from now on.

Madison Heights, MI
Pontiac Torrent
05/14/2018
My Wife's Pontiac
Bill,
You know my wife was pleased with what 4th Street did (& does) with her SUV. It's old, but you keep it on he road. When we come back from vacation, we'll get the plugs changed, See you soon!

Chevrolet Cruze
04/22/2018
Only auto shop I got to in the metro area
Everything an auto shop should be.

Christie H.
04/19/2018
Excellent Results as always!
An excellent experience with another one of my auto emergencies! The guys at 4th Street Auto always take care of me and my emergencies no matter when they happen, as well as with scheduled maintenance. After going there close to 20 yrs., I never have to worry about my car. They are always accommodating, fair and trustworthy and keep my car running for me. Thanks to Bill, Terry, Rick and company!

TD
Tony D.
04/14/2018
Quick response to my issue and flexible
Close to my home and nice guys

Joanna B.
Chevrolet Tracker
04/13/2018
Excellent Support
Thank you for the excellent support of my 2004 Chevy Tracker through the years and getting it to 233,333+ miles. And the very honest appraisal that I need to let it go and start looking for another vehicle.

DT
Dawn T.
Troy, MI
Ford Expedition
04/08/2018
Professional work, fair prices! Only place that works on our vehicles!

DF
Doug F.
Clawson, MI
Dodge Journey
04/05/2018
Taking care of customers.
Bill does a great job for us

John F.
Ferndale, MI
04/05/2018
Smart diagnosticians
We received excellent service from 4th Street Auto, as always. I went in for an oil change, and they discovered that my front brakes were rusty. They took care of the brakes, charged a fair price, and I had my car back the same day.

TN
Tim N.
04/04/2018
Ignition Repair
The service is timely, friendly, and very thorough. When 4th Street fixes my car, I've never had to take it back. Quite satisfied.

Dana M.
04/04/2018
Puts the custermer first
All the guys are great to deal with. Always call me by my name. Explain things I don't understand.

Mike C.
Beverly Hills, MI
Jeep Cherokee
03/18/2018
Jeep Cherokee Rescue
Bill and his team did an awesome job fixing our older Jeep, a true family member. They were thorough and efficient. Well done. Highly recommended.

GN
Genevieve N.
Ford Fiesta
03/16/2018
A1 job
Great auto repair shop. Can't do better. Friendly and competent.

Marci M.
03/14/2018
Car repair
Fourth street auto is honest and awesome. I trust them and I know I am
Always getting excellent service.

Marci
We do appreciate that you trust us with your car needs. We'll see you soon.

NL
Nanette L.
Utica, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/13/2018
Efficient, honest and reliable
Rick, your team is the best!!! You did the repairs on my car quickly yet efficiently. You not only did the job but made recommendations for other repairs. What an honest and and reputable business. Thanks Bill, Terry.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 03/14/2018

Thank you so much Nan. We apprciate you coming in and giving us the oportunity. I hope everything was to your satisfaction. Say hi to the girls.

Dave and Marie S.
03/10/2018
long time satisfied customer
Have always have been happy with the service provided
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 03/14/2018

Tahnks Dave. See you soon.

Rose C.
Rochester, MI
Chevrolet Cruze
02/25/2018
Friendly service
This was my first time to take my car to fourth Street garage. They had the best price for what I needed done. All they gave me an estimate on how much my car would be and they stuck to that price no add-ons. I found them to be very friendly and very trustworthy. I would definitely recommend them and I will continue to use them for any repairs I need .
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Rose. I hope your operation was successful and you have a speedy recovery.

Dave M.
Chevrolet S-10
02/22/2018
Service on my S-10 pick-up truck.
4th Street Auto has been, is now, and always will be my place to bring my vehicles! I am always treated with respect, am greeted with a handshake, and given the kind of professionalism I expect from the guys at 4th Street Auto. I value my relationship with these men and know that when I take my car to them I will get a job well done or, if anything is not quite right it will be corrected in a timely fashion. I hope these guys will stay in business for a long time yet to come and out-live me.

Dave
You've been a long time customer. We appreciate that.
It's nice to have customers like you.
See you soon.

MY
Michael Y.
02/15/2018
Quick and helpful
My car was smoking and would not drive Friday morning. After taking an Uber to work I called Rick and he helped arrange towing and diagnosed my car before lunch. A couple days later I am driving my car as if nothing happened and I am very satisfied with my experience.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 02/19/2018

Thanks for your trust in us Michael. Good luck to you and your wife in your carreers