White Lake, MI

PB
Pauline B.
02/16/2019
Great neighborhood auto shop
Have been using 4t Street for many years. Always good work and personal service from Bill, Rick and crew!

Chris H.
02/14/2019
Technitions you can trust.
I’ve had many vehicles serviced by 4th Street Auto Care over the years and have always been happy with the quality of the work. These guys are professionals.
Definitely a 5 star shop!
It’s a great feeling having a trusted mechanic.

Dennis W.

SG
Steven G.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
02/06/2019
Thank you so much 4th Street Auto! You are all helpful, kind, and efficient.

James S.
02/06/2019
Convenient location, extremely proactive and caring staff, Bill, Rick, Ryan and the rest know their stuff
They know their stuff, very competitive pricing

Samad B.
Dodge Avenger
01/24/2019
Amazing work
Great place, they do wonderful work.

Huntington Woods, MI
01/20/2019
Always a pleasure to deal with this shop
When our longtime mechanic retired, we needed to find another place we could trust. Luckily, 4th Street Auto was recommended and we could not be happier. Never try to upsell, are patient in their explanations, pricing is fair, and they are timely and friendly. Absolutely recommend to others!

ED

DF
Doug F.
Clawson, MI
01/18/2019
Great people who know how take care of their customers
4th Street Auto Care has been servicing my cars since 1959 when it was a Sunoco Gas Station.
I would recommend them for servicing your car.

White Lake, MI

Rick C.
Ferndale, MI
01/16/2019
Honesty and integrity
Always a great job and always trustworthy. Like no other place i've been.

MK
Myrna K.
Jeep Patriot
01/11/2019
Great Place
I am so happy I found 4th Street Auto many years ago. I am very confident it the work they do. It is very comforting to have this kind of place when you are a woman alone. Just a great group of men.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 01/14/2019

We are glad to have you as a customer. Thank you Myrna

Cheryl M.
Cadillac SRX
01/11/2019
Repairing my 2006 SRX
I chugged, chugged into 4th Street Station with my 2006 Cadillac SRX with the check engine light on. Bill was so pleasant and helpful. They were busy so I left it and they were going to check in out in the morning. That same evening he called and told me what was wrong and said it would be ready the next day. One of the cylinders was misfunctioning and the coil was bad. By 10am the next morning it was ready. I am so Grateful to Bill and his crew. They jumped right into my car and got it done. Life without a car nowadays his impossible, and something that probably would have taken days at a dealer only took hours at 4th Street Sation. I will surely be back for any other repairs.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the great review Cheryl. I'm glad that Bill could help you out in a timely way.

SG
Steven G.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
01/05/2019
The workers are helpful and kind!
Thank you so much for all of your help. Your associates were so kind and helpful. I always trust bringing my car to you all.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 01/14/2019

Steven we are always happy to serve you. Thank you for your trust.

PH
Paul H.
West Bloomfield, MI
01/04/2019
My go-to for all things auto
Honest and fair. I really could ask for more. They keep my Subaru Outback running!

Christina B.
Detroit, MI
12/30/2018
Takes care of business
4th Street Auto has take care of my car for about 5 years. They provide service as requested, quickly, and trouble shoot potential problems. However, they never pressure you to do more than needed.
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your continued patronage

Craig M.
12/21/2018
Outstanding service
Great place to bring your vehicle!! Honest and friendly service. Timely communication on what needs to be done was outstanding, thank you Bill!
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Craig. I appreciate your business. I'll pass the message on to Bill.

Monica P.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/19/2018
Only place I go
Always happy with their service. They do a great job. Been going there for 20 years
Rick K., Owner from 4th Street Auto Care responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for takinh the time to send us a great review. We're always happy to see your smiling face