Business Solutions

54th Street Auto Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JAMES P.
06/18/2022
Failed me on a state inspection bc they wanted to sell me tires I didn’t need
I dropped my car off for a routine state inspection and was told that I needed new tires bc the tread was low. Not believing that I needed new tires, I...

MEGAN P.
06/15/2022
Above and beyond
The guys here took great care of me on a stressful day. While the prices were very high, they took good care of my car, did great work and even washed it for...

LR
LESLIE R.
06/14/2022
They were great.
Filling out this review was the worst part of my experience. Please don’t force anyone to post anything publicly again, like you are doing to me now. I just...

DAVID P.
06/07/2022
Easy and fuss free
Great work!

JOSEPH F.
06/01/2022
Quick Rescue
Our battery died while we were in New Jersey on the Friday of Labor Day weekend. Our regular places (dealer and local shop) were booked for several days. We...