Latest Review about 1 year ago

PR
Paul R.
Mazda MPV
12/25/2015
Service, price, honest and reliability
55 Auto Works is the only place I'll take my cars for service. They did a great job at an incredible price, and it took little time for the work to complete. When I decided to wait, Derek offered to give me a ride home and pick me up! Where do you find friendly service like that? I've taken 3 cars for service and none required a follow-up, so they get it done right the first time. I highly recommend them for all auto services.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 01/11/2016

Thanks Paul, your repeat business is very valuable to us.

Ryan C.
12/24/2015 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was quick and well done. They explained the service needed and took into consideration his needs.

Armando S.
12/23/2015 Category: Service
Armando said this business does a real good job.

PC
Patrick C.
Hyundai Accent
12/21/2015
Prompt Attention
Always prompt attention for a competitive price.

BR
Brandi R.
12/21/2015 Category: Service
Brandi said Derek was very informative, responsive and provided her with a quick turnaround time. The service was reasonably priced. This business did good work.

DK
Debbi K.
12/21/2015 Category: Service
Debbi said this business is the best. They were quick, professional and the price was reasonable.

BG
Barry G.
12/20/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Nicole. She said the service provided by the business was good and she received a better deal than she did with the other two businesses she went to.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 01/11/2016

Thank you very much Barry and Nicole. We aim to give the best deal we are able to.

Shirley C.
Porsche Cayenne
12/18/2015
Excellent Customer Service
Takes time to listen to the customer. Very reasonable prices. High quality work.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 12/18/2015

Thank you, that is our top priority when it comes to our customers. We appreciate the positive comment.

BW
Betsy W.
12/17/2015
Replace brakes
Derek was very professional and friendly. He gave us worse case scenario for price and the job ended up less than what was quoted. Service was very fast also!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 12/18/2015

Thanks Betsy, we try our best to explain all options to customers and help you in making the decisions that make the most sense.

JO
Jim O.
12/12/2015
Nice work, exceptional pricing
Derek, I am pleased about the service and the speed with which it was done. Only issue is, the tech needed to look at the inflation numbers on my tires..max inflation on this set is 44PSI, mine were all at 32-33. All is good now, but just a heads up, I will be back! Thanks.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 12/12/2015

Thank you for the positive comments. Regarding tire pressure, you should not inflate tires to the maximum shown on the tire. You need to inflate to the manufacturer specification which is on the sticker inside the driver door. This is what we do for all tires. Yours is 33psi, which is the correct pressure. Inflating above Honda specification will give uneven treadwear and wear the center of the tire more.

ZH
Zack H.
12/06/2015
Excellent Service and Price
I have had 55 Auto Works work on both of my cars. The service is always excellent and the prices are very reasonable. First job I had them do on my car was a wheel bearing. Another garage had done the other side a year earlier, but 55 Auto Works did it for 33% less than the other garage, got it in and out quicker, and the workmanship was just as good as the other garage, probably even better.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 12/07/2015

Thank you Zack, we love these comments. Glad to hear you were satisfied. See you next time.

Alex B.
Mazda CX-9
12/05/2015
~Work van 1st visit was engine was missing. ~ My wife's car the drivers door window would not work.
This is my second time at this repair shop and both times i was in and out at a great price to thank you guys.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 01/11/2016

Appreciate the comments Alex. Glad we are able to help with all of your vehicles.

EB
Erich B.
GMC Acadia
12/01/2015
Front end rebuild and inspection
Great service up front and to the point will use again thanks guys
Erich Brueckmann
Erich Brueckmann Electrical Contracting

Thank you very much!

Bradley H.
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Bradley said this business had is vehicle done quickly and educated him about what was going on.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 01/11/2016

Thanks Brad. That's what we're here for. :-)

EB
Erich B.
Ford Econoline
11/29/2015 Category: Service
Erich said they did a great job. He really appreciates them explaining things to him. They were up front and honest.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 12/01/2015

You're welcome Erich. Thank you for the compliments.

SN
Steve N.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/27/2015
Always great service!
Will always take my car to these guys!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 11/27/2015

We love repeat customers. Thank you Steve.

PM
Paul M.
Nissan Frontier
11/27/2015 Category: Service
Paul said this business is awesome.

Thank you Paul.

AF
Alan F.
11/26/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Alan's wife. She said this business provided prompt service and they were conveniently located. The price was reasonable.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 12/01/2015

We appreciate that, glad we are convenient for you.

JZ
Julia Z.
11/26/2015 Category: Service
Julia said this business provided great and friendly service.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 12/01/2015

That's what we like to hear Julia. Thank you.

KH
Kimberly H.
Saab 9-3
11/20/2015
Local, Honest, Fast!
I had my 2007 Saab 9-3 at the dealership last week and they seemed wholly uninterested in finding out why I kept getting a false "rear left brake light failure" reading on my SID. They just shrugged their shoulders and said, "Weird. We don't know why that's happening." Super frustrating. Contacted Derek and he fit me right in; they immediately figured out that it was indeed a bulb (just not the one anyone else checked)- and replaced it immediately at cost. They didn't even charge me labor/time. And that's how you earn a lifetime customer, folks!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 11/20/2015

Thank you Kimberly, very happy we could help you.