WS
William S.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/16/2020 Category: Service
William said he likes the work and he liked the people.

Jacob M.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said the business had his vehicle serviced in a timely manner and did the job well.

KR
Kevin R.
GMC Terrain
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said the service agent was very good. He told him what was wrong, checked the warranty to see if it was valued and was able to save Kevin hundreds of dollars.

GF
GRACE F.
Fuquay Varina, NC
01/08/2020
Honest & Friendly
Auto Performance Center is the best repair shop I have ever used and I have been to many. They are honest and that for me is the most important attribute a person or business can possess. I have never felt that I was being overcharged or misdiagnosed. I highly recommend them. Grace

Matt C.
Volkswagen GTI
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Matt said they were kind and honest. They were pretty quick, they did a good job.

MN
Michael N.
Willow Spring, NC
12/30/2019
Roller Coaster
This review covers a period from October 2018 to May 2019 when I took possession of my car from Auto Performance Center after an extensive mechanical rebuild. Review also covers from May 2019 to September 2019 when car was in for warranty work and work which had not been completed prior to and during this period.
There was a GREAT deal of frustration, disappointment, indignity, indifference, anxiety, and delays while my car was in possession of Mr. Steve Ward and his "Auto Performance Center".
I had received a referral from the car club I was a member of prior to delivering my car to Mr. Ward and regret taking their recommendation.
There were many excuses for delays in my car not being delivered to me on the agreed upon date, many to me not legitimate.
On one occasion (among many) I observed my car sitting out front of his business for 10 days, upon my inquiry as to if any work had been performed on my car he stated "No" with no reason offered.
During meetings with the car club (which met at his place of business) I observed very little or no work at all being performed on my car. I began visiting Mr. Ward approximately every 2-3 weeks to get updates on progress. I was met with indignity and indifference. At this point I decided to contact an Attorney and was advised to pick up car as is, pay the bill and have it completed elsewhere. Upon informing Mr. Ward of my intention to do this he became angry and walked out of our conversation. The very next day Mr. Ward called me to inform me my car was suddenly all finished! At this point I just wanted my car back and took delivery of it.
Thus began the issue of poor craftsmanship/workmanship and my car was back in his shop for warranty work. Again, another period of delays and with more excuses.
At one point upon checking on my car I ask why warranty work was not being done and was given the explanation and I quote "I have a business to run and have to get vehicles in and out to make money". In other words warranty work takes a back burner.
After many more returns for work previously performed and not remedied I washed my hands of Mr. Ward and have relinquished any and all warranties on his work and have been paying out of my own pocket to have his poor quality workmanship repaired by a qualified technician. I have no problem in doing this and since doing so I have peace of mind knowing I now have a mechanic whose work is completed on time and without error. I will not refer/recommend Auto Performance Center to anyone seeking quality work.

BARBARA B.
Clayton, NC
Lexus SC 430
12/21/2019
The only shop I would use
Don got my car in right away. Fixed it fast and had me back on the road early the next day. I never feel that they will talk down to me or take advantage of the fact that I am a woman like some service station guys are prone to do. Always courteous, reliable and fair. Highly recommend!

Cody S.
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Cody said he had a short wait at this business.

CL
Christopher L.
Dodge Caravan
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said the service went really well.

SG
Sue G.
Isuzu Rodeo
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Sue said that she went in to the place, was given details on what was needed and made her decisions on what she wanted to get done that day. They got right to work and got her vehicle out quickly.

Medina D.
Audi Q5
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Medina said the communication and the time frame was off. The charged her a hazard fee which she did not understand. Other than that, the business did a pretty good job.

LW
Lawrence W.
Raleigh, NC
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Lawrence said he likes the service. The staff is friendly, quick and efficient.

10/20/2019
Truck serviced
Always do a great job, building looks great too!

WB
William B.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
William said the staff were timely. They picked him up and dropped him off, They were professional and have good prices. Steve and Don are amazing.

JASON R.
Raleigh, NC
10/02/2019
Fast and trustworthy service
I had a check engine light on and couldn't pass inspection. The cost was about average for the job and was well done. My car is running better than before and they got it done fast.