SG
SUE G.
Ford Expedition
09/15/2020
Knowledgeable and fast
I came in with a driver's window problem and APC told me what part I needed and was able to squeeze me in their schedule.
I will tell all my friend and family.

LL
Lisa L.
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said this staff was friendly and quick.

GK
GEORGE K.
Dodge Caravan
09/01/2020
Great Automotive Shop
Courteous, knowledgeable and great customer service!

Marree M.
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Marree said this staff is very friendly and was fast with the service.

Donovan B.
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Donovan said he needs to bring his vehicle back because it still has an exhaust leak where the repair was but he is still satisfied with the customer service and the time frame in which it was done.

SL
Shanda L.
Chevrolet Sonic
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Shanda said that they have good customer service and they take good care of her vehicle.

Richard R.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Chevrolet Pickup
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Richard said so far everything is fine.

WB
William B.
Smithfield, NC
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Shirley. She said they were awesome and she has recommended the business more than once.

LJ
Lady J.
07/25/2020
Impeccable service. Very pleased with service provided
I recommend this company highly. Very busy...but busy is good. I have a 2019 Kia Sorento. The c as r had a deep dent on the rear passenger side and the bumper need to be replace. Jamie...the manager was very kind, considerate and accommodating. They worked together as a team to get my car fixed. The cost was ver low-end compared to 2 other estimates. They went out of their way to show care, concern, and provided impeccable service. I was very pleased. The day I picked my car up everybody was their to make sure I was satisfied. Unbelievable! What a team. My car looked brand new. I do recommend them highly to the Garner community. I trust them because they treated me with the utmost respect. I didn't think service like this existed anymore. I will always go to them for future service.

LJ
Lady J.
07/25/2020
Impeccable service
I recommend this company highly. Very busy...but busy is good. I have a 2019 Kia Sorento. The car had a deep dent on the rear passenger side and the bumper needed to be replace. Jamie...the manager was very kind, considerate and accommodating. They worked together as a team to get my car fixed. The cost was very low-end compared to 2 other estimates. They went out of their way to show care, concern, and provided impeccable service. I was very pleased. The day I picked my car up everybody was their to make sure I was satisfied. Unbelievable! What a team. My car looked brand new. I do recommend them highly to the Garner community. I trust them because they treated me with the utmost respect. I didn't think service like this existed anymore. I will always go to them for future service.

RJ
Rashaad J.
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Rashaad said his family has been going to this business for almost 20 years and they have always taken good care of him.

JEREMY M.
Clayton, NC
Hyundai Entourage
07/15/2020
Great, honest and trustworthy service
These guys are always honest and trustworthy and they know what they’re doing! Great work at a fair price.

LR
Leavina R.
07/12/2020
GREAT Collission Shop
I am TOTALLY happy with their Collission Work. My Honda CRV was done BEAUTIFULLY and the COST was very reasonable. The staff is EFFICIENT with giving me an accurate quote and very NICE to deal with. I would definitely return to Auto Performance Center if I need anything done in the future.

IG
Israel G.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Israel said the business does really good quick work.

Melissa H.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Melissa said they did a good job and her vehicle is working now.