RT
Robert T.
Jeep Cherokee
12/08/2019
Great timely service!!! Trust worthy and friendly
Dan is great. He Was able to thoroughly explain any upcoming service i will need on my vehicle and why. My vehicle was done in great time and the communication was very good.

DF
Dan F.
Nissan Frontier
12/06/2019
Good people
I broke down right in front of his shop at the gas station. He quickly came out to help, stopping what he was doing. He quickly found the problem, starter, told me he would have it done by the end of the day and it was. He didn’t try to sell me anything extra. I think I found that mechanic that everyone is looking for, honest.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you Dan. Honesty and trust is our policy to all our customers who are our family. Glad to have you as part of our family. Thank you again. Have a grear Holiday season.

Joe M.
12/05/2019
My family can always TRUST Dan
Dan is always honest and trustworthy.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you Joe. Love my customers who you have become family to me. Hope you have an awesome holiday season. My best to you all. Dan.!!

Mike C.
Sicklerville, NJ
12/04/2019
My truck never ran so good!
Had front end work and bearing done on my 04 Ram. Highly recommend these guys. Dan and his guys do honest work, with no hassles. They really care about you and your vehicle.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you Mike. We strive to exceed our customer expectations. Thank you again. See you in two week to finish out your tires and alignent.

Mark W.
Kia Niro
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they have always done a good job and that is why he keeps going back.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you Mark love to service our customers and treat them as our family. Thank you again, have a great holiday season.

RD
Randy D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Randy said that he always gets good service every time he goes in.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2019

Thank Randy, was good to see you, have a safe and happy holiday, congratulations on your new home.>

Scott H.
National Park, NJ
Acura TL
11/10/2019
A-1 Auto is Awesome
They are Awesome, only place that I go. Danny is the best...
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you Scott, glad we were able to keep you up and running.

Richard W.
Blackwood, NJ
GMC Yukon
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Richard said that he is very pleased. He is always happy with what they do.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Richard, always a pleasure.

Sharon M.
10/25/2019
Will Never Go Anywhere Else
Completely satisfied every visit. You can count on leaving with a smile. I have always received an honest assessment and recommendation for both of my vehicles. I will never go anywhere else.
Thank you for being reliable, kind, and always available!
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you Sharon, glad we've exceeded your expectations and happy to keep you up and going. See you soon, Thank you again.

Bob S.
10/25/2019
Excellent friendly hometown service station!
I recently bought a very nice mustang that means the world to me and was sort of scared on where to take it to have some things done to it and needed it looked over for any problems it may have. Well I'm not at all scared anymore!! This is the place to go if your worried about who works on your vehicle. Dan knows his stuff! He removed a very heavy weight off my shoulders! I HIGHLY recommend A-1 auto. I found my new mechanic. Thank you so much Dan!! See you soon.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you Bob, Glad we were able exceed your expectations and hope to keep you up and going. See you soon, Thank you Again.

DF
Dave F.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Dave said this business did not fix the problem, it was still doing what it did before and he was charged $300 to have a switch fixed, He added that Dan was very friendly and offered to have him bring his vehicle back in to do another diagnostic for free, but Dave wasn't confident because he felt the mechanic wasn't confident. He took his vehicle elsewhere and they said it wasn't the switch that needed to be replaced, it was a transfer solenoid.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 10/16/2019

Sorry Dave, Had no signal out of switch for 4wd low,  it fixed it momentarily, sorry i did not shoot the actuator first time. Be more than glad to take care of you in the future and to be very confident about my diagnosing. Thank you again, hope to see you soon. Dan

James C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/06/2019
Very knowledgeable.
Straightforward. Offered options which included returning car to dealer for service to modules to avoid paying for repairs which may or may not be the root cause of the problem.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you James, i will surely do what i can for you and keep you up and running. Thank you again. See you on the 14th.

John H.
09/27/2019
freindly and professional treatment
oil change and analysis of power steering noise was helpful. Will need repairs in the near future.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you John. Glad to be of helpful service. Please let us know when you would like us to fix your car.

Dave P.
09/20/2019
Outstanding Repair shop. Work done in less time than promised. Cost less than estimate.. I will definitely use them again.
Outstanding Repair shop. Completed work same day less than estimate. Everything working perfectly. No need to go back for incomplete repairs. Before retiring I managed a repair shop. All. Future work goes to A1.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you Dave, Glad it all worked out for you. Hope to keep you up and running.

Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2019

TR
Tim R.
Nissan Rogue
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Tim said he has used them many times before, and it was his son who was in this time.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you Tim, glad to keep your son Chris on the road .

NR
Nick R.
Mantua Township, NJ
Acura TSX
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Nick said he would recommend the business for service.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you Nick. Glad it was an easy repair for you.

MO
Marya O.
Voorhees, NJ
Nissan Rogue
08/28/2019
Transmission down A-1 up!
Dan at A1 did a great job finding out the isduecto my car very quickly. Not only did he figure out issue, he dealt with Nissan to try to resolve the issue with the transmission, hoping they would cover due to their mistake. When that didn’t go well, he gave me sound advice on what my next step would be.
Dan did not try to gouge me on price or try to talk me into doing costly repairs. His advice probably lost him money, but it was in my best interest. So I applaud him for not doing what was best for him.
Honestly, if your anxious about going to someone and worried they will take advantage of you. Then you found an honest guy here.
Don’t hesitate to go see Dan.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you very much Marya. We strive to exceed customer satifaction. We treat our customers as family and will always help make the best beneficial decision for them. Thank you again and hope all worked out well.!!

DN
Darcy N.
NJ
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Darcy said the employees were very professional. They told her what they were going to do and did the work on time. The price was very good.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you Darcy, glad we can keep you on the road running. Have a great holiday weekend.

Dave P.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the owner is a precise mechanic. The way looks at the whole package and evaluates the job is excellent.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you Dave. We aime to please and consider our customers as family. Thank you again and have a good rest of summer and labor day weekend.

AH
Albert H.
08/15/2019
knows what he is doing
great mechanic
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you Albert, always a pleasure to help keep you on the road. Thank you again and enjoy the rest of your summer.