Mike B.
11/19/2018
Amazing work Again
Once again, after having both of our cars worked on in one week, A1 Auto Repairs Dan and Cody Watson came thru again! I would not take our vehicles anywhere but here!!!
I highly recommend them.

DN
Donna N.
11/16/2018
THE BEST !
I wouldn't trust anyone else with my car. Dan Watson and his son Cody are awesome !! I am happy I have an honest mechanic I can depend on.

Stefano S.
11/15/2018
Timing belt - 2010 Subaru Outback
Took my Subaru Outback in for the dreaded timing belt replacement. Like always, got quality service at competitive price! Great neighborhood shop.

Richard R.
Buick Century
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Richard said they do a good job.

Dorris D.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Dorris said the business is the least expensive, they are friendly and helpful.

BN
Ben N.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/30/2018
the place is near my place and the owner and staff are nice and accommodating to customer's needs
my experience is excellent. The owner and staff are nice and they are customer oriented.They make an assessment of what is wrong with your vehicle and recommend what is best.

Sharon H.
Glassboro, NJ
Volkswagen Eos
10/25/2018
Awesome as always!
Every time I have called, I am able to speak to someone and get a timely appointment. They are professional and honest. You can not ask for better.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you Sharon, we love our customers and you are family to us and as we treat your vehicle as if it were ours. We can not ask for any better of you as our family, customer.!!

10/22/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Dan was accommodating, always fitting me into his schedule until my issues were resolved. Dan and his entire staff are knowledgeable and courteous. My first experience has made me a continuing "regular" for all my automotive needs.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you,  always happy to keep you on the road.

Sam M.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Sam said it was terrible.

Matt H.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the business helped him seconds after they closed.

SF
Scott F.
Toyota Yaris
10/12/2018
Honest and Dependable
Great work at a fair price, you can't beat that!

BJ
Trusted local mechanic.

Diane M.
10/11/2018
Car service
They are always friendly, fast and their prices are good. I have always had a great experience getting my cars serviced there.

BZ
Bob Z.
Volvo S40
10/04/2018
Tire Install
I was in need of four tires. Dan gave me information on tires he thought were best for my car. I ordered the tires online and had A-1 install them. Installation was done and my car now feels like I'm riding on cotton. The tires Dan recommend are excellent. Once again, great job by A-1.

David C.
Gibbstown, NJ
Ram Pickup
10/04/2018 Category: Service
David said the service was fast. The employees always fix his vehicle when it needs to be fixed quickly.

09/30/2018
Great service great people
A1 auto did a great job with my car and the price actually surprised me. It didn't take long at all and i haven't had any problems

ST
Susan T.
Washington Township, NJ
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Susan said the business is honest and has the work done on time.

ST
Susan T.
Washington Township, NJ
09/27/2018
My work gets done as scheduled and owner is an honest man
The Owner is honest and explains the work that is needed. He schedules visits and is ready on the same day. He has your back when it comes to repairs. He explains to you what is needed and what can wait. He is very personable and honest and makes you feel important. I have been to places where the mechanic is dishonest and just does his job and will take you for your money. I have trusted A1 Auto repair from the first time there. I love this place!❤️❤️❤️
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Sue for the kind words.

Mantua, NJ
Ram 1500
09/25/2018
Always Satisfied
Dan and his guys do the best job possible every time. Honest, reliable, quick, and affordable. If you look any further, you've gone too far.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Shaun for the kind words.

Mary B.
09/22/2018
TRULY TRUSTWORTHY...
I needed to have my breaks done, they went downhill fast. Being new to the area I knew no one I could trust so I turned to the internet...not only did the great reviews influence me but the fact that i could literally leave my truck and walk home was a plus (eventhough Dan offered to take me)..,I a look so thought I needed some other, more costly work done but Dan, being an honest guy, told me it wasnt necessary...problem I thought was a stabilizer turned out to be broken belts in my tires...He charged me what he quoted me and did the job in record time....I ended up trading in that vehicle and bought a new SUV....I'll be going back to A-1 so they can service my new vehicle...Dan n Cody are great..highly recomend them..
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Mary for the kind words.