Steve H.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Land Rover Discovery
06/23/2021
A1 does a Great job again
Dan and his crew are the best, this is probably my 6th tire change A1 has done for my vehicles. I would never even consider taking it elsewhere, these guys are awesome.

SP
Steve P.
Sewell, NJ
06/22/2021
There when needed!
Car repairs are stressful because most of us NEED our car!!! Dan and the crew took care of me as fast as they could. Water pump on a 6 year old Lexus. Not to happy with Lexus on that! They are the best!!

Mike W.
Mullica Hill, NJ
06/18/2021
F150 repair
Honest and fair. Very important things when it comes to auto repair.

EH
Ed H.
Woodbury, NJ
INFINITI JX35
05/29/2021
Very honest… do their best
I was very pleased with the work done and the honesty and price. I would recommend Auto 1 Repair.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you Ed. We are happy to have you as part of our Family.

KA
Karen A.
Elmer, NJ
Chrysler 300
05/21/2021
What a relief a honest repair shop!
It was a Very good feeling to be able to take my car somewhere and when I asked for them to go over car completely to know that is what they did! Not just try to take advantage of a woman like alot of places try to do. As much as I didn't like the list that was what I asked for! Top notch service, explanation of what was discovered and Really nice group of honest mechanics there! I can see why they are always busy! What a Great first impression
Glad to have been referred to them what a break instead of always wondering. Thank you all for your time.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 05/25/2021

Thank you Karen. We hope things work out for you and the selling Dealer can take care of those items that should be and if we can help you in any way, please give us a call. Thank you for becoming part of our family. All our best to you. Thank You again. Dan A-1

Bob S.
Pitman, NJ
05/21/2021
04 Mustang
Awesome service as usual! Can't thank A1 enough for the way they treat me and my cars!
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 05/25/2021

Thank You Bob. We aim to please and make sure our family is safe.

LR
Lisa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Volkswagen Golf
05/18/2021
Best decision ever!
I commute from Philly to Pitman for work. I found A1 Auto on google and called in the morning after my car was making a horrible noise. As busy as they were Dan told me to drop my car off the same day and later that day I was given straightforward recommendations for my older VW. I’ve worked with the public for over 30 years in many arenas and these guys are the best!!
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 05/20/2021

Thank you Lisa, we are very happy to welcome you to our Family. We will do our best to keep you up and running. Thank You again. Dan A-1

Magnolia, NJ
05/17/2021
The best
Will forever bring my car here! The best work for the best price!!!!
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 05/18/2021

Thank You Griff. Happy to have you in our family and we'll take good care of you'r vehicle's as you will my Daughter.! All my Love to you both.!!

Stephanie C.
Swedesboro, NJ
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/15/2021
Great Place
Mr Watson and his staff are always great. Super friendly and accommodating. I won't take my car anywhere else !
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you Steph. We keep you on the road and safe.

ST
Susan T.
Washington Township, NJ
05/14/2021
He is honest
Dependable service, competitively priced and work is done in a timely matter.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you Cousin Sue for you'r support. You truely are Family and loyal to us. We Love you with all our HEARTS. GOD BLESS.!!

Jim C.
Nissan Sentra
05/13/2021
Super friendly service
Added my wife's car to the A1 family always in good hands with Dan's crew
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you Jim it was a pleasure to meet you.r wife Danielle and welcome her to the Family. God Bless.

SF
Scott F.
Pitman, NJ
Toyota Yaris
05/11/2021
Consistent Quality
Friendly, quality service at a reasonable price!
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you Scott, very happy to have you as part of our family.

Jim C.
05/07/2021
Awesome customer service
Dropped my truck off to have new tires installed truck was ready in a few hours. Dan loaned me his car to take home while my truck was getting the work done. They definitely take care of their customers
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you Jim. Happy to have you in our family.

Jimmy C.
05/06/2021
Awesome service very friendly
Took my truck to get brand new tires put on arrived their 9am had my truck back less than 3 hrs. Very fast, professional, highly highly recommend!!!
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you Jim. You as our family is a pleasure and we can not thank you enough for your understanding and patience as we sometimes have difficullties get materials needed to do certain jobs. Thank You Again Jim.

Glassboro, NJ
Nissan Rogue
05/06/2021
Customer-friendly attitude
I liked the customer-friendly attitude. Also, they clearly explain the problem.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you Qazi, very happy we were able to take care of the issues at hand and have you as part of our family. Thank You again. Dan A-1.