TH
TIFFANY H.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/03/2020
Best shop in town!
I’ve been dealing with Dan for many years.. This place is always welcoming , honest and fast! If you’re looking for a great deal, this is the shop to visit.

Fontana, CA
07/03/2020
Great service. Dan was great and the work was even better.

MELISSA C.
Quick and reliable service

AG
ANA G.
06/26/2020
Very knowledgeable and professional service thank you Chris

RF
ROBERT F.
06/26/2020
Quality work
I found these guys after months of failed AC work on my SUV at other places (nothing like having your AC go out for the third time while crossing the desert - 45 minutes after leaving the repair shop). Salvation! Two years with perfect AC. And, when an unrelated battery issue blew out half my electrical system, they put the AC back in business. They aren't cheap, but you pay for what you get and what you get here is quality work that they stand behind.

ALBERT S.
06/23/2020
Top Notch Service
My Ford Fusion’s engine light came on last week. Monday they diagnosed the problem and gave me a reasonable price for spark plugs and a coil. Professional service is what I get every time i visit.

JON P.
06/22/2020
Air conditioning
AA Auto customer service is outstanding

DAVE L.
Ford Gran Torino
06/19/2020
Quality service at a reasonable price. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.

ST
SYREETA T.
Ontario, CA
Mercedes-Benz C250
06/18/2020
Brakes
honest and prompt service!! The best I have received in a long time.

JANES P.
Ontario, CA
06/17/2020
Awesome service!!
Chris and Dan were so great to work with. Up front and honest about everything. I think I just found my go to auto repair shop. Thanks again guys!!!

Carson, CA
06/12/2020
Professional job
I had an oil leak and he found multiple leaks that were reasonably repaired with a courtesy follow up visit.

PH
PHIL H.
CA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Took Good Care of us
I took my FJ in because it felt like something was wrong and it was. the off road company I took it to when I had it re geared, did not put new bearings and they started going out. they also found the gears were not shimmned correctly and so they fixed it re balanced my drive shaft since I have been off roading a bit. Picked it up and runs great and the price was not bad at all

AP
ADRIAN P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/11/2020
Great experience and customer service
Dan and Chris have great knowledge and experience and are very friendly to talk to about my vehicle issues. They both go above and beyond when trying to fix and/or diagnose any problems with my 2005 Silverado. This is my go to mechanic spot in Rancho Cucamonga!

STEPHANIE M.
Upland, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/11/2020
Professional and friendly and helpful
Chris is the owner of the shop and he was very helpful from beginning to end of helping me with my car. I can tell he is honest and cares about his customers and giving them a fair deal. I felt comfortable with the service I was provided and would consider returning for future services.

DE
DAVIS E.
A&A THE BEST
These guys are awsome . No matters what's wrong with your car they'll get it out and same day very reasonable in price they're the only mechanics I go to