MICHAEL H.
11/16/2019
Had many vehicles repaired with no issues! Honest mechanics!
I would recommend working with Dan, he is very informative and he is honest, they have reasonable prices!

MA
MICHELLE A.
Chrysler 300
11/15/2019
Great place to take your car
Great customer service..as a women having to take care of her own car it is nice to know you can take it somewhere trustworthy and reliable.

RA
ROB A.
CA
11/02/2019
Great work. Honest and good value
Dan and the team do quality work at a reasonable price! We’ve been happy customers for over 15yrs

CAROLINA C.
Ontario, CA
11/01/2019
Great customer service 👍🏽
Keep up with the good work and customer service

ALBERT S.
Fast, Excellent and Friendly
My front rotors were shot, I took a chance and walked in, 1 hour later A&A nailed it and for a reasonable price. I was very impressed how just before they closed they were willing to get it done. I am taking my business to them again and again.

DJ
DANIEL J.
Saturn VUE
10/26/2019
We found a new automobile mechanic
We found this automotive business online and we were very pleased with both Dan Marciano as well as Chris Calhoun! We had an air conditioning problem which required a new compressor and they took care of the problem!! They recommended 2 other service needs and so we scheduled our next appointment!! Very clean place and nice guys to work with!

DE
DAVIS E.
10/26/2019
If you drop your car off no matter whats wrong with it theyll be done with it by the end of the day
Always great prices.they get the work fone in a timely matter and never have an issue with the work they have done.

AP
ADRIAN P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/18/2019
Great experience and customer service
Dan and Chris helped me out a lot when I brought in my 2005 Silverado to the shop. They took their time and I was charged an honest rate for the top quality work they had done to my truck. Will recommend to my co workers.

V
Valued Customer
Land Rover LR3
Brake shake
I brought my Land Rover in due to shaking when I applied the brakes we thought it was the brake or rotor system but DAn and his crew figured out it was the steering linkage that had worn out. They got it replaced quickly and everything works fine now thanks guys

ME
MOISES E.
Los Angeles, CA
10/09/2019
A&A was highly recommended for alignment and they did not disappoint. Friendly and knowledge staff and the truck was aligned in the time promised. Confortable waiting room. Truck drives like a charm again!

JE
JOSE E.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/09/2019
Good work for a fair price
Took my 69 corvette for an alignment and had great service.

10/03/2019
Great service!!!
Always great service and customer service!! I called first thing in the morning and they were able to take my car in and repair it before end of day!!!

RYAN S.
La Verne, CA
09/29/2019
The owner Dan, was very helpful. He replaced the front brakes on my truck in no time at all and at a very fair price. I’ll be going back for future work.

DAVE B.
09/25/2019
Honest
If used this Co for years and found them to be 100% honest. They never over charged or over stated the repairs needed and always reasonably priced.

TL
TIM L.
Lexus GS 300
09/25/2019
Honest and fare place to get your car worked on.

ND
NICOLE D.
Kia Sorento
09/21/2019
Completely satisfied!!
Took my car in yesterday for oil change, brakes and smog. Got everything done!! Price very affordable.

TIM B.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
09/19/2019
No Bs and down to earth.
Great place been going there for years. I trust them.

09/17/2019
Great customer service.
I took my 2010 Camry SE to A&A and Chris has taken great care in not only fixing my car, but also in explaining the work needed. I am also happy with their pricing.

Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
09/14/2019
Awesome Service
Great place very friendly trust worthy knowledgeable & most important caring not out to rip anyone off. Stand by there work. I wont go anywhere else. I live in Fontana & travel to Rancho with all my cars & kids cars. Great place I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

ALFRED M.
Cadillac Escalade
09/14/2019
Honestly
This place is very good!!