Overall Rating 3.29/5Overall Rating 3.29/5Overall Rating 3.29/5rating 3.29rating 3.29

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Rasheed S.
Inglewood, CA
06/09/2016
Scam Artist
Please do not get fooled by the jolly nice guy act. The guy is a ripoff and you better check your work order and don't sign anything until you get to test drive your car. The guy had to sue me because I got fed up with his lying. Anyone who is thinking about taking your car to this shop, I would advise to change your mind. I have pictures of his lies if anyone wishes to see.

Jeni T.
Inglewood, CA
10/15/2011
Wonderful Service!
John and his crew are honest, trustworthy and very, very efficient.

AD
Arvind D.
10/08/2011
Service on my 400E
First off I noticed the trunk light does not work anymore, whereas it did prior to my service. Second I noticed several grease marks on the front end of my car, after paying $2800 in service I expect a clean car to be returned. Third, I had to sign three signatures on the service order but received none of the pages I signed as my copy so I really do not know what I signed and what I have on my service orider - they may not even match up.

Juliette C.
09/08/2011
Auto Repairs
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. A & G German Motors I love you.

RJ
Roz J.
09/06/2011
2002 Mercedes Benz
A & G German Motors provides great personal service for older model MB. I have been very happy with the service and recommendations I've received. I will continue to take my car to A & G until it goes to car heaven.
Signed A Happy Customer

AD
Arvind D.
08/28/2011
Mercedes Benz 400 E Arvind Deva Review
I was not too happy at my last visit. My car has problems with the electrical mechanism the antenna has stopped working and the passenger seat electrical seatback has stopped working and my front windshield washer never got fixed even though it needed a few $1 or $2 parts, which means it never got fixed yet I have to pay a bill for $1000 for the repair of my car

AC
Amy C.
El Segundo, CA
07/22/2011
Simply the best
I am consistently amazed at the quality of service that I receive from A&G, and I have been going for years. Not only is it as top-of-the-line as the service promised by the dealership, it continually exceeds the quality of any service that I ever have received from a dealership. You can forget all other shops—this one is the best!