BILL B.
09/19/2020
Always fair and honest
We have been customers of A&G since the late 1990's and fell like part of their family.

LP
LISA P.
Chevrolet HHR
09/18/2020
These guys are great
These man are so knowledgeable and understanding to the concerns of a woman and her car. They stand behind their work.

VE
VERN E.
09/09/2020
My #1 Go To for all of my vehicle repairs and needs
My wife’s family have had all their vehicles repaired and serviced by A & G for over 44 years. Professional, Honest integrity and expertise in quality and care; has kept us coming back to A & G as our number one mechanic. I can say enough about their staff. I would highly recommend them to all of family and friends. Thank you A & G

Ford Edge
09/05/2020
A&G service
These guys are great.. been family owned for over 30 years. Always smiles from all employees. Pricing is the best around. They can take care of any needs your car requires.

MN
MAUREEN N.
Jeep Liberty
09/01/2020
Ability, honesty, competence.
Have repaired my cars, my families and many friends cars since 1981. Trustworthy work and honest evaluations.

MF
MAC F.
Corona Del Mar, CA
Kia Sedona
08/26/2020
Great and Fair Service and Friendly
I’ve been using A&G for years. They are fair, reliable, friendly, easy to talk to, and very thorough. I’d highly recommend them!

DARREN L.
Newport Beach, CA
08/20/2020
Always on time and priced right
Been going to A&G for years. They are always on time with having the car ready and priced right.
Last service, they could have charged me 700 for something that waS covered by a warranty. They let me know to call dealer and get the issue fixed. You can’t teach being honest. The guys at A&G are!!

MIKE M.
Brea, CA
08/19/2020
Honest , quick and helpful
Great service and honest advise on what service your car requires .... great experience every time I have used A&G...

Rebecca C.
08/19/2020
Honest Dependable
We’ve been taking my older Toyota Highlander to A&G, and find them honest and fair. It’s nice to have a good garage we can trust.

CN
CLIFF N.
Irvine, CA
Chevrolet HHR
08/18/2020
Reliable and Honest
Our family has been going to A & G for many years. There’s never a question when we are having car trouble where we will go! They are a family run business and always reliable, honest, efficient, and competent! I highly recommend A & G!

Lexus LS 430
08/12/2020
These guys are the greatest mechanics. They have excelled customer service & have always treated my family with utmost respect. They don’t rip you off with gouged prices, and do excellent work. These guys are the best around. So glad they’re family owned & keep it real.

MK
MARCY K.
08/10/2020
Professional
Very professionall!! I will definitely return!

LT
LISA T.
BMW 128i
08/10/2020
Best Mechanic Ever
Ive been bringing my cars here for over 20 years. Referred by a friend and have referred many friends who are still clients of A&G. I cant say enough great things about place. Honest guys and straight forward with decent prices. Seriously look no further. This famIly will take good care of your car and wallet.

AMY B.
Newport Beach, CA
Volkswagen Bus
08/03/2020
They understand my car
This family joint is 😎 awesome.
Another VW VAN man referred me here and this is my GO TO for basic maintenance and “what’s that sound mean?”. The POPs read my van this last visit and SAVED me some Dough.
Thankfully 😅. I RESPECT the whole crew...and YOU will too.

SG
STEVE G.
Orange, CA
07/31/2020
Best Shop anywhere
Timely, efficient and fair prices