NT
Nhat T.
Audi Q7
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Nhat said that they have good service.

Jessica C.
Bothell, WA
Nissan Sentra
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff was friendly and the price was fair.

Morris M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Morris said his daughter took her vehicle in to this business to have her windshield cleaned and she was very pleased. The price was very reasonable and half of what other places were charging.

DONNA L.
Mukilteo, WA
Hyundai Accent
12/13/2019
Great service at fair prices.
I appreciate their high quality work and service. They are honest and fair. I highly recommend them.

JEFF W M.
Snohomish, WA
12/03/2019
Good work, Fair price.
I have been bringing my Subaru in to A-1 for years because they always provide good service at a fair price. They have always gotten my work done when they said, and I never worry about being overcharged.

JO
Jack O.
Kirkland, WA
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the employees were fast and affordable. They did a good job, he had no complaints.

HD
Harti D.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Harti said she was satisfied with the work by the business. She said it was fast service and a fast turn around time.

ROBERTO G.
Jeep Liberty
10/27/2019
radiator purchase and installation
very satisfied, thank you.

STEVE H.
10/26/2019
Happy with service & cost
Rear brake pads/rotors replaced. Cost was exactly as quoted & work completed in a timely manner. The cost was much less than an estimate I received from a different repair shop. I'm satisfied with the work, cost and service & recommend this service center.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/23/2019
Job complete
Diagnosed the problem and fixed. So far so good. Honest pricing. Explained everything they did.

RL
Rubi L.
Nissan Maxima
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Rubi said the service and staff was great. Her vehicle was completed and returned in a timely manner.

BL
Brian L.
10/16/2019
Pleasantly surprised....
I was having problems with my truck. Noises I could not identify. I found this place online and sent them an email. They responded quickly and offered a free diagnostic review. I went in they were very kind, very respectful of my time, and very knowledgeable. They gave me a quote and within two days I had my truck back and it runs great. It’s hard to find a good mechanic that you can trust, but take it from me, these guys are trustworthy And have earned my return business.

Scion xB
10/16/2019
Very friendly
I've returned here multiple times for a reason. They are very friendly and very fast.

JOSE C.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
10/15/2019
Efficient service and knowledgeable help
I was extremely impressed with Tony's friendly and knowledgeable help in guiding me to make a wise decision with the repair needed.
Any other auto mechanic shop will want to sell you something you DO NOT need.
I strongly recommend A-1 Auto Service.

Thank you Tony.

DONARI C.
Honda Civic Si
10/09/2019
Awesome service
They fixed and repaired my issue in a timely fashion. Eric and Tony provided excellent customer service and I would definitely recommend them for any car concerns.