GR
Gregory R.
Bow, WA
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Gregory said the staff were awesome.

Jonathan A.
Bothell, WA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business did the job that needed to be done.

Lance M.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Lance said that they have good customer service, were helpful, and provided all services he needed.

Jesus M.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Jesus said the staff was friendly. They were good guys.

BE
BARBARA E.
08/01/2018
Trustworthy
I've been taking my car to A1 Auto Service Center for years. I trust them and believe they offer the best value.

RZ
Richard Z.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he was satisfied with the service he received.

JESSICA P.
07/30/2018
Called with a needed repair!
While my car was in the shop getting a repair done, they noted a critical piece that needed to be fixed. They called right away and I was able to add that to my repair without any additional days. I really appreciate Eric and the group there!

Aileen B.
Marysville, WA
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Aileen said the business's service is awesome, They are quick and friendly.

EJ
EDDIE J.
Acura 2.5TL
07/27/2018
Really convenient.
I called to pay for my nieces new car that failed emissions. I dropped it off in the middle of the night. At 10am Eric called O2 sensor replaced, engine light out and at 11 she passed her emissions test. I also asked for a last minute oil change which the accommodated.

Ronald H.
Oldsmobile Aurora
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said he would recommend this business.

Anthony M.
Hyundai Accent
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he was able to get an appointment within twelve hours of contacting the business. He had a timeline of when he needed to get the service done which the staff accommodated him. Everything was explained in terms of what was actually done to the vehicle. The prices were reasonable.

BP
Brian P.
Washington, DC
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Brian said that the place has good service and he is happy with them.

Jim S.
Nissan Pickup
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business had good service and he will continue to come back. He said he is very pleased. He said he appreciates the business, they offered a coupon for his next visit. He said they are very customer friendly.

Jessica G.
Honda Civic Si
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said she received same day service.

RON S.
Mukilteo, WA
Ford Crown Victoria
07/10/2018
Wonderful Experience
I was very pleased with the professional service I received at A1 Auto in Everett. I had them replace the serpentine belt (fan belt) on my car and adjust the headlights. They got it done while I waited and were very prompt and professional. The price was exactly the same as they quoted me on the phone (and less than others were charging). They even threw in a little extra labor to adjust the height of my trailer hitch for no extra charge!. I will be sure to return to them for my future auto maintenance and repair needs.

PS
PETER S.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/29/2018
Honest, Affordable, Up front
I love this place. They go above and beyond their duties. A few years ago I needed my radiator replaced on Christmas Eve and they were more than happy to. They are very honest, upfront, and affordable compared to what you would get from a dealership. And they come with a warranty. I trust them completely with my car. I feel like I’m getting a good deal and the money I’m spending is going back into the local community. Car repair is very expensive. But they very honest with their prices. All of them are ASE certified and I trust their word. Feel free to get a hold of me if you have any questions

Brenda M.
Lynnwood, WA
Oldsmobile Alero
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Brenda said this business has always given her good service.

AR
Andeo R.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Andeo said he would recommend this business for service.

THOMAS B.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/21/2018
Broken A/C
When I called they got me right in the next day. Diagnosed the problem and quoted a great price. A/C runs like a champ now. Will recommend to friends and family.

Doug B.
Warden, WA
Nissan Maxima
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Doug said he got everything done that he wanted to get done and the staff did it in the same day.