Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EF
Elizabeth F.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business did a great job. The customer service is wonderful.

Chuck C.
Stockbridge, GA
12/06/2018
quality of service and customer friendly
we've been dealing with A&H for a little over a year now and have been very satisfied with both the workmanship and the friendliness of your staff. in most cases I've found it difficult to communicate with the mechanic regarding a problem we might be having but A&H seems to be very accommodating in that regard

HP
Harlan P.
Peachtree City, GA
Acura RDX
12/06/2018
I had an issue with my RDX transmission shifting hard. They changed out the fluid and it is much much better! Thanks for you help and GREAT service.

KT
Kevi T.
12/05/2018
Excellent customer service and knowledgeable!!

Michael H.
Acura MDX
12/01/2018
Prompt service, fair price, thorough
Prompt service, fair price, thorough

DONNA W.
Acura 3.2TL
11/27/2018
Greg was personable, explained needed repairs and gave estimated costs before work was started.
This business was recommended to me and I couldn't have been more please with the results. Greg explained all needed repairs and estimated costs before work began. He saved me money when possible and work was completed in a timely manner. I had several issues with an older model Accura that was handed down to my teenage son. The repairs were done a few months ago and we have not had any follow up issues with the work that was done. I recently referred my brother-in-law to A&H Specialists and he was also very pleased with the quality of the service and the pricing.

Marilyn M.
Scion xB
11/22/2018
Tranny
Greg is always friendly, reliable and trustworthy. I know that when I bring a vehicle to him, my kids and I will be safe driving our vehicles.

Christopher S.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the staff did a good job.

OS
Ottmar S.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Ottmar said that the place does a good job.

RO
ROBERT O.
Honda Ridgeline
11/14/2018
First Oil Change
Bought my first new Honda in July (Ridgeline), brought it here in November for the first oil change. It's nice to have Honda experts close to home, should save miles and dollars. The Honda maintenance minder is pretty cool technology, but it let me go over 8,000 miles on the original oil. Greg and I had a chat about this, and we both feel that is a bit much, will stick with the 7500 mile intervals that I am used to. The service was quick, the waiting room was very nice, will definitely go back for the next one.

DT
David T.
Toyota Tundra
11/12/2018
Courteous, professional service!
I so appreciate finding A & H and Greg Fugate. My first experience was minor - just an alignment to my old Ford Taurus. While I was there, I got a quote from Greg about doing a timing belt change on my old Tundra (I only have old vehicles ; >). Greg gave me an education about what Toyota recommendations were and so I returned with confidence to get that done. Another pleasant experience. Greg always includes his diagnosis and recommendations for future service on the invoice. I will continue to rely on his expertise and honesty. Thanks, Greg!

KD
Ken D.
Newnan, GA
11/09/2018
Exceptional service and staff
A&H Specialists has been the primary auto repair center for the vehicles of my wife and me for several years. Recently, I had what I hoped was a minor problem with our Town & Country van; however, the big-box discount service center verified my concern that the problem was not minor. I immediately called Greg at A&H, and he scheduled an appointment for the next day. Greg and his service tech diagnosed the problem, did the repairs, and had me back on the road in a couple of hours.
A&H has serviced our Honda Accord, Ford Ranger, Ford F150, and now our Town & Country van. They have always provided quality service at a reasonable price. Next time I will listen to my wife & call Greg and A&H first. I would recommend that anyone reading this review should heed my wife's advice, also. You won't regret your decision!

HC
Helen C.
Riverdale, GA
11/03/2018
Helen Clark
Thank you so much A&H for taking care of my car! You all do the best work and I am so glad I found you. Keep up the good work! Showing you care is very important and you did just that.

KT
Keyon T.
Hampton, GA
10/27/2018
Great and prompt customer service .

Seth W.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Seth said his overall experience was good. They worked with him really well and got the job done. Greg did an outstanding job. He appreciates all of his help.

CJ
CELESTE J.
Acura MDX
10/24/2018
Hassle free .
The guy in the front office was Very informative. He applied and no pressure of trying to get me to fix other items on my truck. I would recommend A&H Specialists to anyone. Thanks.

CE
Chad E.
10/23/2018
Honda civic
Greg and his team did an excellent job repairing my Honda.

Jonathan M.
Acura RDX
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business had good customer service and did quick work.

MT
Mark T.
Ford Expedition EL
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Mark said they saw him on short notice. They fixed the vehicle and had it back to him on the same day.

Susan C.
Sharpsburg, GA
10/19/2018
Customer Service, quality of work, affordable prices
I’ve been a customer of Greg for 7-8 years. He’s a great mechanic, owner,, he only uses name brand parts. Greg stands behind his work. His prices are lower that the dealership. The quality of work he and his team does it stellar. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.